Russia helping the Trump campaign?

Eh, could mean that there wasn't anything that bad in Clinton's e-mails, if they have access and they aren't spilling the beans?

I dont think intelligence services run to the press with the information they find.

While I do believe they were hacked by Russians, that does not necessarily implicate Putin. Hackers, more often than not, are anti-government. The same way you have a lot of American hackers who are trying to slip past the FBI, you have a lot of Russian hackers that are being hunted down by authorities.

What is happening is Trump supporters are trying to cover the situation any way they can. Just like they were supporting imprisoning Clinton for being in the wrong party.

This is a whole thread on the Russian angle, and it's already being flooded with right-wing trolls trying to spin away from the topic.

First where is the proof that the Russians (as in Russian government) had anything to do with it?

Second if the Russians (government) did where is there proof of any real ties to Trump and the Russian government or in any way that Trump of Trump people had a hand in it in any way.

If the Putin had any hand in it more likely it was Putin's idea that it would be funny as hell to fuck with Clinton and Americans in general then any real attempt to get Trump elected.

Putin is an ass and a gangster and would do something like this to stir shit up in the US for shit and giggles then any other reason. That is if he had anything to do with it in the first place.

I dont think intelligence services run to the press with the information they find.
Then it’s all moot and we’ll likely never know – though, I guess it gives us room to continue to speculate ad nauseam on Hillary forwarding secret nuke codes with cat videos.

Yeah, man, Putin trying to install a friendly U.S. president is a big distraction from the issue of gossipy emails showing squabbling between opposing Democratic camps.

LOL @ "Gossipy e-mails".

Keep grasping at straws. And you guys call Conservatives CTers. My God.

The spin is in the attempt at deflecting away from the content of the emails and have this supposed Trump/Putin alliance become the focal point of the story.
To my mind they're separate issues.
Although we're likely in agreement that Russia isn't involved.
The content of the emails is an important item, as is the source of the leaks, but they're both worthy of analysis.

Again, this is stupid. Russia's FSB had the know-how to hack Clinton's half-assed email server. Compared to what was on that server, including the deleted 'personal emails', Wasserman's emails are utterly trivial.

And if the Russians have damning info on Clinton, their best strategy is to sit on it and wait for her to become president. A compromised US president is far more useful to them than trying to help Trump's campaign. Trump is a loose cannon. A corrupt, compromised Clinton is a much more valuable asset for them.

First where is the proof that the Russians (as in Russian government) had anything to do with it?

This has been widely reported. I posted a link already.

Second if the Russians (government) did where is there proof of any real ties to Trump and the Russian government or in any way that Trump of Trump people had a hand in it in any way.

See above. I don't think anyone is saying that the Trump people had a hand in it. Just that Putin thinks he can control Trump (and is already showings signs of it, as demonstrated by the platform fight and Trump's comments about NATO and about the U.S. not having the moral standing to criticize other countries) and wants him to win so he's helping.

If the Putin had any hand in it more likely it was Putin's idea that it would be funny as hell to fuck with Clinton and Americans in general then any real attempt to get Trump elected.

Putin is an ass and a gangster and would do something like this to stir shit up in the US for shit and giggles then any other reason. That is if he had anything to do with it in the first place.
Solid post.

Ah Lordy - C'mon now y'all.

Hil Dawg done said (and that's good enough for me right there) that her server was more secure than just about anything in the whole world since it was under 24-hour guard at her house by none other than the United States Secret Service.

They've got special guns they can shoot at foreign hackers that go straight through them 'lectrical wires.

Yeah, man, Putin trying to install a friendly U.S. president is a big distraction from the issue of gossipy emails showing squabbling between opposing Democratic camps.

Putin orders the release of some lame gossipy emails (that's indeed what they are!) in an clever attempt to install a friendly US President...

You're such a tool.

Hillary's camp:

"The Russians are trying to sabotage our campaign, by providing irrefutable evidence that we sabotaged Bernie's campaign. This is an outrage! Trump must pay!"

Hillary's camp:

"The Russians are trying to sabotage our campaign, by providing irrefutable evidence that we sabotaged Bernie's campaign. This is an outrage! Trump must pay!"

They sabotaged it so much that over 3 million more voters voted for her. Give me a break.

You saying they should submit their articles to Clinton before posting?

giphy.gif

Back