Russia helping the Trump campaign?

I love how some are trying to push the notion that the source of the leaked e-mails, is somehow more important than the content within them.

Unless the e-mails were doctored, it doesn't matter where they came from.

I love how some are trying to push the notion that the source of the leaked e-mails, is somehow more important than the content within them.

Of course it matters to some extent, but it's still a very separate issue.

Of course it matters.
I'm highly inclined to call this accusation bullshit and irresponsible.

But if Russian elements are attempting to influence the Presidential election, of course it matters.

Yeah, man, Putin trying to install a friendly U.S. president is a big distraction from the issue of gossipy emails showing squabbling between opposing Democratic camps.

The hacking is a separate issue then what is in the emails.

The emails stand along as to their content.

What is happening is her supporters are trying to cover the situation anyway they can. Anything and anyway just like the emails stated on other things.

The hacking is a separate issue then what is in the emails.

The emails stand along as to their content.

What is happening is her supporters are trying to cover the situation anyway they can. Anything and anyway just like the emails stated on other things.

What is happening is Trump supporters are trying to cover the situation any way they can. Just like they were supporting imprisoning Clinton for being in the wrong party.

This is a whole thread on the Russian angle, and it's already being flooded with right-wing trolls trying to spin away from the topic.

As there's nothing but the accusation, there's no way to spin anything.

The spin is in the attempt at deflecting away from the content of the emails and have this supposed Trump/Putin alliance become the focal point of the story.

That's stupid. The Russian intelligence services have access to far more sensitive information (Clinton's emails for ex) that the stupid emails of the DNC political hacks.

Oohhh, looks like it's Russia VS Saudi Arabia squaring off through their proxy American political parties.

That's stupid. The Russian intelligence services have access to far more sensitive information (Clinton's emails for ex) that the stupid emails of the DNC political hacks.

Eh, could mean that there wasn't anything that bad in Clinton's e-mails, if they have access and they aren't spilling the beans?

lol @ the left trying to blame Russia for their own e-mails.

This is their attempt to save face by saying "Putin wants Trump to win, you have to vote for Hillary"

The democratic con job is getting exposed

Back