Russia brushes aside India's concerns, announces decision to supply arms to Pakistan

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
In a landmark development, Russia has announced on Monday that it has lifted an embargo on supplying weapons and military hardware to Pakistan. Speaking to Voice of Russia, Sergey Chemezov, head of Russian state-run technologies corporation Rostec also said that Moscow is negotiating the delivery of several Mi-25 helicopter gunships to Islamabad.

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...announces-decision-to-supply-arms-to-pakistan

well that was a bad move seeing how there PAK-FA deal is kinda getting sour. I wounder if this will effect the indo-Russian relationship

I'm glad Russia is supplying them arms and not us. If this moves Pakistan out of America's sphere, it means we don't need to keep giving them billions and can view them more as and adversary.

Have to seek new customers as deals with India have been going from bad to worse.

Maybe the powerhouse that is Pakistan can also join their awesome Eurasian Union.

Russians are going to make any deal with any country the way things are going for them now regardless of how it looks to other countries. Russia don't give a fuck.

I'm glad Russia is supplying them arms and not us. If this moves Pakistan out of America's sphere, it means we don't need to keep giving them billions and can view them more as and adversary.

Geo-politically India should and perhaps must be our biggest ally in south Asia.

Politically Pakistan is shit and lines up with Russia and China on almost every issue.

Geo-politically India should and perhaps must be our biggest ally in south Asia.

Politically Pakistan is shit and lines up with Russia and China on almost every issue.

They are forming a new Axis of Evil!

I disagree. Those crazy fuckers have nukes, we need to keep them on a tight leash.

This decision is strange though as Russia and India have been pretty tight in the past.

Not surprising because India does not like Russian weapons. Already Russia has been exposed over their overselling of their new generation of fighters that was co-developed with India. India now wants in on US made next generation fighters.

I disagree. Those crazy fuckers have nukes, we need to keep them on a tight leash.

This decision is strange though as Russia and India have been pretty tight in the past.

I honestly do not think they are on a very tight leash considering where Pakistani nuke technology has surfaced of late.

This actually is great news! We can now become closer with the biggest democracy in the world.

Not surprising because India does not like Russian weapons. Already Russia has been exposed over their overselling of their new generation of fighters that was co-developed with India. India now wants in on US made next generation fighters.

i thought they said no to the F-35 and F/a-18 super hornet.

I know the Russian's fucked themselves with pak-FA

Why not, the U.S. gives billions of dollars in military aid to Pakistan. Since it really needs it.

Why not, the U.S. gives billions of dollars in military aid to Pakistan. Since it really needs it.

So Pakistan is using money we gave them to buy weaponry from Russia?

That's what I thought while reading the OP.

India, Pakistan and China... the 3 best friends that anyone can have.

Back