Russell Wilson and Jonathan Taylor

Elzio Dennick

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wilson was brought back too early and it's obvious, when he misses wide open receivers by five feet, something was broke and ain't fixed yet.

Don't think a lot of you actually get just what this guy really is about, he's been amazing.

8 pro bowls in 9 seasons, who does that?

He is the only QB in NFL history to have a 4000 yds passing, 30 td's, 500 yards rushing in a season, the only one and he's 15 yards short of pulling that off three times.

His career passer rating is over 100, who does that, yep...Aaron Rodgers. (talking those with 5 or more seasons) and that's it.

How many QB's have three times more TD's than INT's?

He is number 4 on the all time QB rushing list and in the top 15 all time passing TD list.

As we heard last night most 4th Q TD pasees since he came in the league, add another one. Most wins on MNF.

Most wins in his first nine seasons, nobody won more games.

Superbowl Champion , a yard from winning two.

Hall of Famer!

Jonathan Taylor is a two time New Jersey state 100m champion a 10.4 guy. So he has speed to go with 225 pounds and elusiveness, yep, total package. Expect him to challenge Henry for the stud NFL RB for the next few seasons he is at that level. His HS/NCAA numbers were incredible, over 12,000yards, wow!

If JT were to have another 200 plus game, hmmmmmmm....MVP?

Last edited:
What is the premise of this thread?

Just pointing out that two guys in the NFL are good?

I agree

Wilson was getting picked on in that locked thread, so just sticking up for one of the top QB of all time.

Drawing attention to the best young RB in football JT.

He’s playing like the slightly better reincarnation of Rex Grossman right now.

What did you do for me lately.

GET SHUT THE FUCK OUT BY THE PACKERS THATS WHAT!!!!!!!

He’s playing like the slightly better reincarnation of Rex Grossman right now.

What did you do for me lately.

GET SHUT THE FUCK OUT BY THE PACKERS THATS WHAT!!!!!!!

das riiiiiight

Micah Parsons what a beast, 244 pounds and runs a 4.39, that should be illegal.

I think if Bucs make a decent run the MVP is Bradys n he runs away with it. But yeah JT having a great year n likely deserves it more.

Russ has looked awful an he has great wrs. They are out of race Seatlle should just shut him down . He definitely still injured

I think if Bucs make a decent run the MVP is Bradys n he runs away with it. But yeah JT having a great year n likely deserves it more.

Russ has looked awful an he has great wrs. They are out of race Seatlle should just shut him down . He definitely still injured

I do agree that MVP thing more of a QB thing, JT would need a couple 200 yards game, ah.....does face the Texans next.

Wilson is making some terrible throws, that's obviously not him, yep, shut him down do the smart thing let Geno finish the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back