Social Rush Limbaugh has been Diagnosed with Advanced Lung Cancer

I agree with this but let's not pretend that if it were a Clinton or an Obama the vitriol wouldn't be equal too or greater from the right .
Actually there was a thread like that a while ago and I don’t recall any local righty’s saying yahoo..

I'm not a fan of Rush Limbaugh or his words.

But I will be praying for his recovery and for the strength of his family.

I'm 100% serious.

Why?

The Lord says to love one another. <---------- There are no buts in that sentence.
Sherdog needs The Lord. Desperately.

Celebrity-radio-personality-Rush-Limbaugh-smoking-cigar-cigarmonkeys.com-famous-cigar-smokers-29.jpg

I lost both parents to lung cancer two years ago ( one smoker one asbestos ) so for his family's sake I wish him well .

But he has no one to blame but himself

Did you call those lawyers on TV and get lots of money?

@Limbo Pete @22k @luckyshot @AnGrYcRoW

A9s4H5V.png

I agree with this but let's not pretend that if it were a Clinton or an Obama the vitriol wouldn't be equal too or greater from the right .

But let's not act like they are remotely comparable. Clinton and Obama are accomplished people whose honest successes and contributions to the world far, far outweigh the bad they have done. They weren't grifting hatemongers who transcended mediocrity by scapegoating the less fortunate and dissolving what holds society together without any regard for improving the world or being the least it honest or consistent.

Sure are some awful human beings here..
Wishing cancer on other people just because they disagreed with some of your views is borderline psychopath

A9s4H5V.png

But let's not act like they are remotely comparable. Clinton and Obama are accomplished people whose honest successes and contributions to the world far, far outweigh the bad they have done. They weren't grifting hatemongers who transcended mediocrity by scapegoating the less fortunate and dissolving what holds society together without any regard for improving the world or being the least it honest or consistent.

you're lonely, we get it.

A9s4H5V.png

Don't get me wrong.
Limbaugh is a garbage human being and I certainly won't miss him.
But I can't actually wish cancer on someone or be happy they have it. Nope. No sir.

Sucks, bro.

You left a mark on the world. Go out with a bang. And let the haters hate.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Limbaugh family this evening.

Rush Limbaugh's legacy is now etched into the very fabric of the American story.

Almost every Internet political analyst and politically centered youtuber owes a small debt of gratitude to Rush Limbaugh for paving the way for them. He showed the entire world that it's possible to create an engaged audience all on your own.

For that fact alone, it's undisputable that Rush Limbaugh left the world better than he found it.

I'll be praying for peace and healing for Mr. Limbaugh.
Lol

I don't think they make violins that small...
Man, thats a grotesque thing to say.Sometimes its better to say nothing at all, you know? Not surprised the sort of garbage that "liked" that comment either.

@Trotsky is right. This isn’t about politics this is about the OG grifter who has been absolutely toxic to our politics and made the country much worse off. It’s about lies, CTs and smearing people who disagree with you. It’s about making money off toxic bullshit.

Rush showed no decency during his entire career and quite frankly doesn’t deserve any in return. Adios.

Don't get me wrong.
Limbaugh is a garbage human being and I certainly won't miss him.
But I can't actually wish cancer on someone or be happy they have it. Nope. No sir.

7b6a3c0b-852e-4b49-97c7-a6124d22fd2e_text_hi.gif

This thread will be a great measuring stick in regards to the sort of people that post on this site.

Imagine celebrating someone getting a terminal illness because you disagree with their political ideology. What sort of literal human garbage do you have to be to say shit like that?

Sherdog needs The Lord. Desperately.
Imagine wishing death upon someone who has not violated anyone's civil liberties, let alone hurt or killed anyone themselves.

If we become a society where we celebrate pain and suffering upon people based off of their political beliefs we are truly fucked as a society. Rush has just as much of a right to be blowhard loser as Ann Coulter, Michael Moore or Chris Mathews. Wouldn't wish for them to die though. Hell I don't think they even believe the majority of what they say. They just pander to a specific audience for buck. Don't hate the player, hate the game or some shit like that.

Now if I found out Rush was raping little kids or if he has killed someone in a drunk driving accident... maybe I'd feel a little different. But if anything, from what I've heard, he's actually done a bit of charitable work.

<[analyzed}><Dylan><26>{<diva}<1><{hfved}><Varys01>

Back