Social Rush Limbaugh has been Diagnosed with Advanced Lung Cancer

And this is what make the left different from the right. Ps gfy...

That the left has idols actually worth admiring and mourning? Yeah, I would agree with that. The left has intellectual titans, defenders of civil rights, and selfless fighters for the public good. The right has sweaty grifters telling lies about immigrant rapists and Taliban anchor babies. The first you can mourn. The second you can only try to be sympathetic to the hateful morons who actually listen to them.

For reasons I won’t say I would love to run into you in person...

Wow, you should really tough.

Imagine the same guys cheering on cancer calling someone else a bad-faith person.

You don't seem to understand what good faith and bad faith actually means.

Celebrity-radio-personality-Rush-Limbaugh-smoking-cigar-cigarmonkeys.com-famous-cigar-smokers-29.jpg

I lost both parents to lung cancer two years ago ( one smoker one asbestos ) so for his family's sake I wish him well .

But he has no one to blame but himself

I’m sorry sherbro. That’s awful to hear. That musta been horrible to bear. Take care of yourself buddy.

Who is joking?

He's a terrible person who made riches by shamelessly lying and breaking down our society by fanning the prejudices of morons. The world will be a better place without him.

Bad people aren't entitled to respect just because rubes hold them in some esteem. If there were a remotely comparable POS on the political left, I should hope they'd be treated the same.

No, understated if anything.

Don't be daft. We aren't talking about good faith political disagreement with a well meaning conservative. The guy is a hateful, lying grifter with no shame or regard for other people. Persons like Rush, Hannity, and D'Souza deserve to die and to be spat on as they do.

you lack wisdom.

That the left has idols actually worth admiring and mourning? Yeah, I would agree with that. The left has intellectual titans, defenders of civil rights, and selfless fighters for the public good. The right has sweaty grifters telling lies about immigrant rapists and Taliban anchor babies. The first you can mourn. The second you can only try to be sympathetic to the hateful morons who actually listen to them.

Wow, you should really tough.

You don't seem to understand what good faith and bad faith actually means.
Let me tell you something dipshit and you really are a dipshit anyone who celebrates a person with a different opinion or political ideal getting cancer is a piece of fucking shit not worth society’s attention. You fit this bill perfectly. Many people here have or will have cancer touch their lives and it’s ugly and a horrible way to die, but nothing is so disgusting as your attitude.

What does he have on Clinton?

“The Clintons were engaged in a decades-long effort to target Limbaugh with advertisements, both direct and subliminal, about the smoky, smooth flavor of rolled tobacco. It was a masterful plan to seduce the deceased with the rich & bold taste of America’s finest crop, only rivaled by the strong social image that accompanies it. If it had not been for this delicious and irresistible campaign for toasty, unfiltered goodness, we believe Mr. Limbaugh would still be alive today, lamenting a life without his favorite stogie,” said Coroner Philip Morris in his autopsy report.

I'm not a fan of Rush Limbaugh or his words.

But I will be praying for his recovery and for the strength of his family.

I'm 100% serious.

Why?

The Lord says to love one another. <---------- There are no buts in that sentence.

Let me tell you something dipshit and you really are a dipshit anyone who celebrates a person with a different opinion or political ideal getting cancer is a piece of fucking shit not worth society’s attention. You fit this bill perfectly. Many people here have or will have cancer touch their lives and it’s ugly and a horrible way to die, but nothing is so disgusting as your attitude.

Yeah, I've had a family member die from lung cancer.

Still wouldn't be the least bit sad if a truly terrible person got it. Because, ya know, I'm not a virtue-signaling moron. Has nothing to do with him having a "different opinion or political ideal." It has to do with him making the world a worse place and harming the lives of countless people with the lies he used to exploit them and make money. I disagree with Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Osama Bid Laden, Vladimir Putin, Joseph Stalin, Mitch McConnell, and Benito Mussolini. And I would be really happy if any of them had been diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Hell, you guys know what's great for Rush? That he'll get impeccable medical care. Maybe if he hadn't been misinforming idiot racists for the past three decades and telling them that they were being swindled and genocided by scary brown people so that they voted for a party whose policies are bad for them, we'd have universal healthcare and million of people would get to die with such dignity.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Limbaugh family this evening.

Rush Limbaugh's legacy is now etched into the very fabric of the American story.

Almost every Internet political analyst and politically centered youtuber owes a small debt of gratitude to Rush Limbaugh for paving the way for them. He showed the entire world that it's possible to create an engaged audience all on your own.

For that fact alone, it's undisputable that Rush Limbaugh left the world better than he found it.

I'll be praying for peace and healing for Mr. Limbaugh.

Yeah, I've had a family member die from lung cancer.

Still wouldn't be the least bit sad if a truly terrible person got it. Because, ya know, I'm not a virtue-signaling moron. Has nothing to do with him having a "different opinion or political ideal." It has to do with him making the world a worse place and harming the lives of countless people with the lies he used to exploit them and make money. I disagree with Saddam Hussein, Hitler, Osama Bid Laden, Vladimir Putin, Joseph Stalin, Mitch McConnell, and Benito Mussolini. And I would be really happy if any of them had been diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Hell, you guys know what's great for Rush? That he'll get impeccable medical care. Maybe if he hadn't been misinforming idiot racists for the past three decades and telling them that they were being swindled and genocided by scary brown people so that they voted for a party whose policies are bad for them, we'd have universal healthcare and million of people would get to die with such dignity.
Stopped reading after your first sentence, obviously it taught you nothing I’m not surprised.

lol look at the culprits:

BarryDillon: got so mad he contacted Crave and eventually got banned for threatening posters.
Trots: multiple bans and okay with date rape.
Zebby: multiple bans and also okay with date rape.

So no surprise.

Could you imagine a world without the hannitys and rushes of the world?

giphy.gif

Here's to hoping for some civility during times of death at least. While I totally hated what rush did to the country with his influence I won't celebrate the painful way he is going to be leaving.

I wish him the best.

... which, in his case, would be a near death experience where he realizes the nonredeemable blight he's been on our nation's political and intellectual discourse. Then deep repentance followed by a complete, miraculous recovery.

Then... I dunno, going Hare Krishna.

Last edited:
Politics shouldn't erode human decency.
I agree with this but let's not pretend that if it were a Clinton or an Obama the vitriol wouldn't be equal too or greater from the right .

Back