Social Rush Limbaugh has been Diagnosed with Advanced Lung Cancer

Don't know that any intelligent person could possibly be daft or disingenuous enough to see this as anything but a spectacular development. Especially awesome since he doesn't have any children who would have to watch his bloated ass rot.

I've witnessed what the ugliness of cancer first hand, the absolute worst of it. I wouldn't wish it upon any human being.

Seems like @BarryDillon and @Trotsky have no issues with it as long as you're on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm assuming those two dipshits have never been around loved ones who had cancer. Typical.

Just lost my grandmother to this last December. Only took a month to kill her. Anyways the lowlife leftard scum will have something to celebrate at least.

Don't know that any intelligent person could possibly be daft or disingenuous enough to see this as anything but a spectacular development. Especially awesome since he doesn't have any children who would have to watch his bloated ass rot.

what kind of shitbird jokes about someone dying a miserable death alone? are you fucked in the head?

don't you think this is a little...extreme and callous?

"I have here, in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers..."

He seems to say this quite often; tragic but expected.

Politics shouldn't erode human decency.

I've witnessed what the ugliness of cancer first hand, the absolute worst of it. I wouldn't wish it upon any human being.
Same
Rush Limbaugh is a fat trashcan but... nope. Cancer is a nightmare I wouldn't wish upon anyone (except child predators)

what kind of shitbird jokes about someone dying a miserable death alone? are you fucked in the head?

Who is joking?

He's a terrible person who made riches by shamelessly lying and breaking down our society by fanning the prejudices of morons. The world will be a better place without him.

Bad people aren't entitled to respect just because rubes hold them in some esteem. If there were a remotely comparable POS on the political left, I should hope they'd be treated the same.

don't you think this is a little...extreme and callous?

No, understated if anything.

Politics shouldn't erode human decency.

Don't be daft. We aren't talking about good faith political disagreement with a well meaning conservative. The guy is a hateful, lying grifter with no shame or regard for other people. Persons like Rush, Hannity, and D'Souza deserve to die and to be spat on as they do.

Last edited:

he handled it with class

There are lots on this forum who love to cheer on and support the miserable death of others. Check in on any of the police or vigilante shootings of people doing nothing considerably wrong and you will see them.

For reasons I won’t say I would love to run into you in person...

For reasons I won’t say I would love to run into you in person...
I suddenly caught myself hoping you drive a garbage truck for a living

Imagine the same guys cheering on cancer calling someone else a bad-faith person.

Back