Rush Hour or Rush Hour 2?

Did you see her topless beach pics lying next to her white BF?
Jesus Christ, she has absolutely no curves. That is the flattest ass I've ever seen

article-2152730-13629654000005DC-849_634x327.jpg

Also, 1st Rush Hour all day

Laughed more with Rush Hour 2

No comparison imo, part 2 gets the nod

I think it's sad that a lot of western audience's only exposure to Jackie Chan movies are the hollywood products.

Rush hour 1 all day

Yeah 2 is fun/funny but the first is really where the awesome dynamic between Chan and Tucker felt more organic to me. I liked the plot better as well.

The 2nd went bigger and more over the top but the first had more charm to it. Also really liked Ken Leung's villain in the first. He definitely had a cool air of menace to him. "No problem. Just Rush Hour..." Plus Wilkinson is always a boss even if that wasn't one of his more memorable roles.

The scene where Carter goes into his cousin's place demanding to know what happened to the girl for Lee's benefit is one of my favorite scenes.

Which one of y'all kicked me?

Still freaking hilarious.

hahah. I love the way the dude answers, "Me!"

Plus the scene that precedes it where Carter talks to the hostess.

"Juntao called me. He done got himself into some shit again....You gonna pay for my parking money?! You got five dollars on you?!"

They're both great. If I had to choose, I'd go with 2 barely. I even enjoyed 3 a lot even though it was the worst of the trilogy.

Honestly, this just has me feeling sad that Hollywood doesn't make films like they used to.

As a matter of fact its not just movies but music as well. Everything feels watered down compared to a couple of decades ago.

Maybe its a sign of me getting old. Can't relate to the things the kids love nowadays....

Chris Tucker is beyond annoying, that's why he barely got any roles after these movies. He just banked it in also.

Part 2 had the better gag reel.

Chris calling him Jackie over and over always gets me. "His name is Lee, goddamnit!"

They're both great. If I had to choose, I'd go with 2 barely. I even enjoyed 3 a lot even though it was the worst of the trilogy.

Honestly, this just has me feeling sad that Hollywood doesn't make films like they used to.

As a matter of fact its not just movies but music as well. Everything feels watered down compared to a couple of decades ago.

Maybe its a sign of me getting old. Can't relate to the things the kids love nowadays....

They cant make films like this anymore. The "blue tint" era ruined movies. The way they are shot now, you can never make a movie with the 90s grittiness of rush hour 1 and 2.

Haven't seen any of these movies since the last was came out in 2007. I can't remember which one I liked better, but I am curious to know if they still plan on making Rush Hour 4?

Full of cliches. Buddy cop movies have been done over and over and over again.
What's cliche about a black man and an Asian man solving crimes and building a friendship that will last a lifetime?

I'm crying.

For these types of movies, part 2 is better because it skips the long build ups.

Part 2 was also higher quality.

Back