Rupture Rashguard

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Polvo, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Polvo

Polvo White Belt

Hey all this is just a question to anyone who pre-ordered their new rash guards. I pre-ordered and I have been charged, but I have yet to receive the rash guards. Just wondering if I am the only one?

2. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Green Belt

Is it a pending charge?

Most companies won't charge you until they actually ship.

3. Polvo

Polvo White Belt

I paid via paypal and the money was withdrawn June 19th. This thread was directed at people who pre-ordered to see if they had received their rashguards as I already know the money has been taken.

4. acsubie**

acsubie** Orange Belt

Didn't you get the email about the delay? It was sent out to all preorders about 10 days back. Something about delay because of materials, they are coming soon, will be expressed shipped and we will receive discount code for the new shorts they are releafing

5. Polvo

Polvo White Belt

I never received that email, but I also had a problem receiving my initial order confirmation so that could be it.

6. spazo

spazo White Belt

Hey
    I am in the same boat as you!
    I am waiting for my PTSi Rashgaurd and fighters shorts,i received an email from them saying there was going to be a delay in the order due to not enough material but they will be express shipping the product and if they had to work the weekend they would..
    I also revceived a email from the CEO when i asked a few questions but i am still awaiting my rashgaurd.. and since all this happend last week ( around 1st of JULY the order shold of been processed..) and i live in the Pacific region and also have posted on there facebook page... i wonder when i will get my Rashgaurd..
    Hopefully soon!
    we will have to wait and see..
    Also i have my account saying " processing " under the status of my order but the money has been deducted.