Running long distances = whole new world of pain

xpantsx

Reactor Party Lynx
Reaction score
Ive recently being trying to increase my endurance/stamina by going for increasingly long distance runs. imn the past my fitness work has mostly consisted of short burts of high intensity tarining, never ran further than 7k before I embarked on this new training regime.
I have to say taht whoever invented running a long way ( that greek guy in the first marathon I guess ? ) was a sadist. Never before have I experienced such an all consuming world of pain. After doing a ten mile session the other day my body is in tatters.
As well as the blisters I managed to rub the skin off my nipples to ythe point where they are bleeding, and chaff my crotch and buttcrack to fuck as well. I know have to rub vaseline on the affected areas just so I can bear standing up.

In short this thread is just an atempt for me to tell everyone i rub vaseline on my "special areas" without sounding like too much of a :eek::eek::eek:gy.

10 miles that fuckin insane. I remeber back when I did cross country i did 6 mile runs.......that sucked... balls. And that cardio has nothing to do with fight stamina...IMO, it just sucks balls. Maybe mentally its good for fighting lol. For fighting or for fitness props to you man.

xpantsx said:
I managed to rub the vaseline off my nipples and buttcrack to fuck. .

what? you couldn't fuck with the vaseline on your buttcrack?

Man sounds like you got wrecked lol.
there are a few ways to avoid the Runner woes. first either wear a tight fitting shirt like under armour or put duct tape on the old nipples.
Second rub vaseline on your legs before the run-inside the thingh, under ballsack on sides of ballsack and legs ect.
To avoid blisters on my heals i wrap tape around them. On bottom of foot I put a thin coat of vaseline also to avoid bottom foot blisters

Boomstick said:
Man sounds like you got wrecked lol.
there are a few ways to avoid the Runner woes. first either wear a tight fitting shirt like under armour or put duct tape on the old nipples.
Second rub vaseline on your legs before the run-inside the thingh, under ballsack on sides of ballsack and legs ect.
To avoid blisters on my heals i wrap tape around them. On bottom of foot I put a thin coat of vaseline also to avoid bottom foot blisters

I'd rather go swim.

But then you miss all the fun of lubing yourself up with Vaseline!

Honestly, my one true HATE for long distance running is having your sweaty T-shirt chaff the skin from your nipples. What kind of insidious fucking torture mechanism is THAT shit?

Luckily, I'm young, and under 15% BF at any given time(even after injuries/no training), so I can afford to lose the shirt and tuck it in the waistband if I need to.

Long distance cardio exercises aren't going to be the kinds of things that improve actual 'Fight Cardio', unless you're strictly a Grappler. You said you're familiar with the High Intensity training, so I won't go into it. However, I think the mental conditioning of long-distance running is a whole new factor to be fitted in, and could definitely find a place in augmenting your game.

Guards said:
Luckily, I'm young, and under 15% BF at any given time(even after injuries/no training), so I can afford to lose the shirt and tuck it in the waistband if I need to.

If I were gay or if you were a chick I'd say that was the hottest thing Ive read on this board.

Guards said:

Honestly, my one true HATE for long distance running is having your sweaty T-shirt chaff the skin from your nipples. What kind of insidious fucking torture mechanism is THAT shit?

Long distance cardio exercises aren't going to be the kinds of things that improve actual 'Fight Cardio', unless you're strictly a Grappler. You said you're familiar with the High Intensity training, so I won't go into it. However, I think the mental conditioning of long-distance running is a whole new factor to be fitted in, and could definitely find a place in augmenting your game.

More seriously as you rightly point out all this endurance shit has little to do with training for MMA. Unles Iend up in a old style Gracie challenge hugathon Im unlikely to need teh ability to peform for 1 hour plus and bear the pain of bleeding nips.I have howeer been recently seeing quite a lot of a very hot lass whos a few years younger than me and recently ran a half marathon. I think we can all see where this is going. I know Im never going to achieve much in the world of MMA but if I can screw this young lady all night just once I'll feel my life is fullfilled. Imagine jumping into bed with the girl of your dreams armed with nothing more than 5 3 minute rounds of intense pumping which batters her to within an inch of her life and probably has her corner man throwing in the towel as soon as you take the rear mount. No simple MMA conditioning is not enough if Im to take full advantage of such a fine young filly.

when i ran, i used band-aids over the nips, and lubed the thighs with vaseline. another good tip is to buy good socks and shoes; ones that breathe well. this'll cut down on moisture and blisters.

Sounds like your trying to jump into a higher mileage program too fast. The general rule of thumb for runners trying to increase their mileage is 10% per week.

xpantsx said:
I know Im never going to achieve much in the world of MMA but if I can screw this young lady all night just once I'll feel my life is fullfilled. Imagine jumping into bed with the girl of your dreams armed with nothing more than 5 3 minute rounds of intense pumping which batters her to within an inch of her life and probably has her corner man throwing in the towel as soon as you take the rear mount. No simple MMA conditioning is not enough if Im to take full advantage of such a fine young filly.
FUNNIEST analogy ever! :D

Back