Running it back makes a lot of sense

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
EEJDdn6X4AApgPS

456232676.jpg

Conor needs to bring that hair cut back

Sure. Just keep Herb away from this one. I don’t want to see any more cheating from that frustrated chav.

Dustin should've worked out his call out better. Or at least replied with something, like, "Yeah, figured you'd chicken out." and then proceeded to call someone else out - maybe Tony for an interim belt, since Khabib might chill out for a while. Even if it's unrealistic, at least he's still positioning his name with the top guys. As it it now, there's no juice to this. Conor doesn't need anything from him.

Had he called out Conor while he still had the interim belt, it might've worked out. Cause with an interim belt, Conor could corner Khabib into a rematch.

Conor needs to bring that hair cut back
Our top experts here at Sherdog are questioning his hairline. It might be too late to rebuild a beach front property like that.

Last edited:
It's difficult to top Mcgregor's first performance against Poirier, and Mcgregor notoriously and smartly only takes fights where he has much to gain. As an MMA fan I'd love to see the rematch though, and I think the rematch would be much more closely contested.

Makes sense to me since Conor is teetering on irrelevance.

Conor vs the winner this weekend's fight makes the most sense

Of all the potential opponents for Conor...Doostin is probably the least interesting

Hypocrite.

And he is really campaign for this rematch

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

conor already smashed dustin and conor did better against khabib
conor vs khabib 2 in moscow all but confirmed

If Conor ever comes back, I'd like to see him against a scrapper like Gaethje, Cerrone or Pettis

Sure. Just keep Herb away from this one. I don’t want to see any more cheating from that frustrated chav.
Even chavs aren't cheap enough to drink Proper 12, can we just stick to the insults that fit please <45>

My reaction when I see Conor with that haircut

rage-gif.643821
yeah i don't really like it on him either, but atleast he's the one who started it!
it's definitely one of my favorite things to watch people with this hairstyle lose.
the more brutal the loss the better.

Back