Running in the Cold

Just moved to Brandon Manitoba, and if there is anything worse than running in the cold, it is running in the cold on the prairies. There is always wind!!!!!!!!!!1

CDhamil said:
Just gotta point out... BJ Penn runs in the nice climate hawaii has (and also jumps off waterfalls... but thats not gonna help him fight... LOL)

seriously though, I also am anticipating running in the winter wonderland here in TN and Ive heard thats its better to wear several thin layers of clothing as opposed to a thicker layer. So I plan on a boggin, two or three shirts with a sweatshirt over it, and some longjohns with some shorts and jogging pants. Also guys, a lil piece of advice for your feet... wrap them up in a bag of some sort and tie it off tight and stick it in your sock if you can to prevent any water/snow getting in and giving you prune feet.

PS im not a hughes hater, a fan actually.. but it was just a funny moment for me

Cheers for the feet in bag idea. Will definitely be trying that, never thought of that one. You can also buy a high quality water proof spray for canvas type footwear at good sports stores. I tried it out on mine and to tell you the truth, it was shit/never worked LOL so don't buy it then :D

Question: What do you do when you sweat so much that it makes you cold. I live in NY and the winters here can get bad sometimes. I usually just do sprints so I'm not constantly running. How do you stay warm and keep your shit from freezing?

As it is getting colder out my runs are getting tougher. I can't seem to get into the same groove, but I think with some more time I will. A bit of advice though. wear warm underwear or long-johns. It seems like your cock is the first thing that gets really cold and frost bite on your cock is scary.

CDhamil said:
Just gotta point out... BJ Penn runs in the nice climate hawaii has (and also jumps off waterfalls... but thats not gonna help him fight... LOL)

seriously though, I also am anticipating running in the winter wonderland here in TN and Ive heard thats its better to wear several thin layers of clothing as opposed to a thicker layer. So I plan on a boggin, two or three shirts with a sweatshirt over it, and some longjohns with some shorts and jogging pants. Also guys, a lil piece of advice for your feet... wrap them up in a bag of some sort and tie it off tight and stick it in your sock if you can to prevent any water/snow getting in and giving you prune feet.

PS im not a hughes hater, a fan actually.. but it was just a funny moment for me
Mirko Filipovic runs out in the snow!

Back