"Running" From Your Opponent

I think many of the people who say Condit "ran" came to that opinion because Carlos turned his back to his opponent and jogged away numerous times instead of circling.

Are you trying to tell us this isn't running???

5.gif

looks like he's just bringing it back to the center

there are better gifs of him "running" though

This is a much better and more hilarious example of "running" from an opponent.

ogkjt5.jpg

If your dumb enough to let your own game plan be detrimental to your fight game you shouldn't be complaining. Honestly Diaz/Lombard/Stevens ALL could have avoided what Condit/Boetsch/Makdesi did if they would have THOUGHT about what the fuck they are doing.

If your being eaten up while constantly moving forward in a single line...STOP FUCKING DOING THAT

Why not back up yourself and try countering for once? Why not stand completely still and allow the other fighter to come towards you accentuating your power if you land while they rush in. There are HUNDREDS of ways for fighters to counter this "kiting" effect.

Look how Domminick fucked up Faber in his last fight, Faber came forward in straight lines the entire time and Dominick capitalized on it. Fighters need to stop perpetuating their own failing gameplan.

Roy nelson is bad at doing that too, he works a failing game plan once he gets into a sinking hole.

Instead of replying with three punctual marks why not provide some insight on why you think "kiting" isn't a viable option to beat somebody other than the whiny fault "HE WONT LET ME PUNCH THE OTHER GUY, WHAT A FUCKING TRAGEDY"

Unrelated.

But you seem to be a fan of meats, how do you find pastirma? awesome stuff.

If you turn your back to your opponent while moving; it's considered running whether you like it or not. But Diaz still got his title shot, so I don't care as much as I did back in February.

Why do people complain their opoent is running why not run faster?

So, any time one fighter moves away from another, for whatever reason, it's "running" now?

Right.

not at all idiot. You can shuffle, you cay stay in a stance, you can throw jabs while moving away.

or you can jog

5.gif

You mean how he stops and resets himself in the centre of the cage? No I wouldn't call that running.

Ts, i'm fairly sure most shertards don't know what running even is, here are some examples of fights that I have seen sherdoggers give as examples of running;

Quarry vs Starnes
Bisping vs Leben
Silva vs Maia
Condit vs Diaz
Bisping vs Wanderlei
Forrest vs Rampage
Machida vs Shogun 1

Of those only Quarry vs Starnes is the only fight where the term running is actually applicable.

5.gif

Nope, not running. Resetting in the center of the cage was smart and took Diaz out of him game. Last I checked, Condit hit Diaz a crapload more that Diaz hit Condit. And before you go off on "little baby kicks"...those were harder than Diaz's baby jabs....just saying...

just let the idiots be idiots - obviously they'll never be happy - if someone 'runs' then they are a btch, if they dont and then they lose, then they're an idiot

Nope, not running. Resetting in the center of the cage was smart and took Diaz out of him game. Last I checked, Condit hit Diaz a crapload more that Diaz hit Condit. And before you go off on "little baby kicks"...those were harder than Diaz's baby jabs....just saying...

Hey! He made up for those "baby jabs" The ref just didn't score the trash talking and mean mugging accordingly, those alone won him the fight!

The Condit "running" gif just serves to prove that Nick Diaz has a shitty fight IQ.

Try cutting off the cage next time and you might just win a round.

This is a much better and more hilarious example of "running" from an opponent.

ogkjt5.jpg

Seriously. THIS was running. Kalib Starnes was running. Resetting to the freakin' center, even if your back is turned for a second while resetting, is NOT freakin' running.

Back