Running away from fight. Gets ko’d by running into a tree

I like how the camera guy goes OHHHH when he hits the tree then as he is walking over gives a little ohh

I just had to watch this again and noticed the dude is wearing socks and no shoes at the park. I would love to know where this is. If there’s a basketball court I bet they have some lovely pick up games.

....I need more information on the air freshener he was wearing. Is this a thing we're doing now?

I knew he pissed himself.

Got slept, woke up and looked at his crotch.

if want to skip its at 30 seconds lol. Wtf is he wearing around his neck an air freshener?

This an old ass video I seen it before and its still funny homey ran right into the tree and wondered what the guy hit him with, he even admit to pissing on himself, dudes legs stiffened up and shit

homeboy looking like skinny fat Marshawn Lynch

at least they didnt mess with him further...this forum is great.

at least they didnt mess with him further...this forum is great.

Ya, you could tell that even though it was a rough neighborhood that they still have "rules" and honor there. Some of these videos you get so many cheap shots or hitting someone after they are already KO'd.
These guys had an apparent disagreement and were going to settle it with fists. Once one guy was KO'd they actually checked on him and dusted him off rather than cheap shot him.

I watched the video tree times and still pissed myself laughing after each viewing

Back