Running 15 minutes before training or

Well I don’t want to get into this discussion further but check this out. Definitely not for speed

Anyway, Boxers don't throw kicks after all that jogging. It's a bonus If you can cut back on undue pressure on your knees, that's all.

I really have to ask how many guys can run 3 miles in under 20?

Thats fairly fast for a guy whos sport is not running
Right. I was skeptical of that comment.

This guy barely ran a 20 min 5k and he runs everyday.

there are only 3 exercises you will ever need

-squats
-push ups
-pull ups

thats it, nothing else is needed, you'll turn into a beast

Right. I was skeptical of that comment.

This guy barely ran a 20 min 5k and he runs everyday.

It's a fast time for sure.

That said this guy says he gets crossfitters running pretty decent times on just two runs a week;

He said he got Rich Froning to run a 5:25 mile on three runs a week. I'd guess that predicts around a 17-18 minute 5k.

The reason he says crossfitter's can get surprisingly good times on comparatively small amounts of running is because they develop their cardiovascular system with other crossfit workouts.

Froning is a beefcake compared to an Olympic calibre runner in the 800, 1500 or 5k.

there are only 3 exercises you will ever need

-squats
-push ups
-pull ups

thats it, nothing else is needed, you'll turn into a beast
yes, but no cardio ?
Well I don’t want to get into this discussion further but check this out. Definitely not for speed

Definately for endurance, no question about it, but from personal experience i would also have to agree with the possibility of the speed factor.

After warm run and 20-30 minutes of rope, we usually did 3 sets of shadow …

Each set was 3, 3 minutes rounds … 1st round with no weights, 2nd round with 1kg weights, 3rd round with 3kg weights.
And i can honestly tell you that i really felt faster in the 1st round (no weights) of the 2nd set than in the 1st round of the 1st set... but i cant prove it cause i cant quantify it, and of course you can argue that thats just the illusion created after the 2 rounds of 1 kg and 3 kg, and i cant really argue with that, but it feels real. :)

And lets say you only train once per day, and you wanna do a full body workout in a 2-4 hours session … ive allways been taught that doing cardio after weights is more optimal, but it depends on your goals.

It's a fast time for sure.

That said this guy says he gets crossfitters running pretty decent times on just two runs a week;

He said he got Rich Froning to run a 5:25 mile on three runs a week. I'd guess that predicts around a 17-18 minute 5k.

The reason he says crossfitter's can get surprisingly good times on comparatively small amounts of running is because they develop their cardiovascular system with other crossfit workouts.

Froning is a beefcake compared to an Olympic calibre runner in the 800, 1500 or 5k.

Idk 5:25 ain't that great and I don't know how much that translates to a 5k. I ran 5:30 in High School and I wasn't a daily runner either

Broke: jogging two miles
Woke: shuttling two miles in your fight stance

Back