Rumour Putin to Step Down due to Parkinson's

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is so sad. I've don't agree with some of his policies but he's been a strong leader that has let Russia come back from the bad years after the fall of the Soviet Union. I hope they will be able to treat him.
Please note this is a rumor at this point reported originally by the Sun and the Kremlin denies that this is true.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/vladimir-putin-planning-to-step-down-next-year-report/

Vladimir Putin is planning to step down next year as speculation swirls in Russia that the longtime president may have Parkinson’s disease, a report said Thursday.

Moscow political scientist Valery Solovei told the Sun that the Russian strongman’s 37-year-old girlfriend, Alina Kabaeva, and his two daughters are pushing him to leave office.

“There is a family, it has a great influence on him. He intends to make public his handover plans in January,” Solovei told the news outlet.

Also just a little something for everyone of putin singing.

With a good ruler, you'd think Russia would've made more progress than it has under Putin.

Just remember after the fall of the USSR Russia was on the ropes. Boris Yelstin did not exactly help either. Putin has done a lot to stabilize Russia. Asking him to turn it into a world power again might be asking to much.

Kremlin denied it. Also even if it was true I feel he has access to enough stem cell and advanced meds he would not need to step down. He is easily more wealthy than Bezos and Bin Salaman and more powerful than Trump.

I have a hard time thinking he would not stay in office till death

Who is the heir to his crown ? I mean should it be true and all that

Ironic this happens when Trump get the big FUCK YOU from America.

But will he concede that he lost the US election? Not that he has to but it's a tradition for the loser to concede.

I'm not a pro-russia guy but if putin is not in play in russian politics at any level, I wonder what does russia look like? The whole area might destabilize like gaddfi and libya. I can see the chechens making a play for power.

Back