Rumour: Next Far Cry game to be set in the Wild West

The three DLCs for FC5 are looking TST.

I want an open world game set in suburbia. When Just Cause 3 came out and I was playing it all the time I imagined using the grappling hook to grapple on to my neighbors' rooftops and the trees and glide over their houses, hide in their fenced up back yards from enemies, etc.

Ubisoft map points in the wild west? Count me out, Far Cry has been dogshit post FC3.

Far Cry 3.5 Vaas is back and this time he knows the definition of insanity and would love to share it with you. Coming 2018

eh, it looks still pretty much the same

Love the wild west setting in games.

this looks pretty dam fun! (wheres my wait for the 39.99 crew)

Why even call it Far Cry anymore? Since 2, it has had nothing to do with Carver, or anything Far Cry related. 3 was fantastic, 4 was a shitty retread that was a chore to finish, and Primal was so dumb, I received it as a gift on pc and still have yet to play it. Have zero urge to play 5 either.

ill fucking pass. Far cry has been shit since after 3.

it better not have any of those stupid towers and be a normal damn far cry game..

because it does sound awesome..

Blood Dragon?

Needs to come out a year or two after Red Dead 2

I thoroughly enjoyed Farcry 4.
Primal i didn't even try. Can't see the appeal to being a monkey fighting with sticks and magic.
Wild west doesn't sound that exciting, either...

Hella people in this thread still complaining about the wild west theme even though that was proven to be false
Game comes out in a few weeks and its set in modern day America ya dumbasses

this looks pretty dam fun! (wheres my wait for the 39.99 crew)
I usually always do that for any new game.. but I'm acutally going to preorder the game with the season pass. I'll do that with RDR too.

But I honestly haven't done that for a game in like two years.

I loved FC3 and I liked FC4 as well. I can see why people were unimpressed with 4 because is was very much like 3... but I still liked it none the less.

I finished primal too. Not a game to write home about, but it was enjoyable.

Gotta be honest, really looking forward to this.

I'm in this weird zone where I have games to play but nothing's grabbing my interest right now.

I still need to finish AC: Origins first DLC pack, I have NBA 2k18 but the Road to 99 shit pisses me off how grindy it is/how they thrust micro transactions in your face 24/7 and I have EA UFC 3 but no one I know plays it so there isn't any one for me to futz around with online.

depends on weather FC5 is good or not, because FC4 was garbage

Back