Rumour: Next Far Cry game to be set in the Wild West

The idea sounds great.. but FC 4 was a loveless and boring game and I hope that's not what the series is turning into. Pumping these fuckers out every few years hoping people forget or ignore how shitty the last one was, Ubisoft style.

Careful you're gonna trigger Ghost

oh i am slightly triggered. Because at first it sounded awesome (thought blood dragon 2 would be better)

but then i read modern day Montana and your a cop...

oh i am slightly triggered. Because at first it sounded awesome (thought blood dragon 2 would be better)

but then i read modern day Montana and your a cop...

I actually thought Blood Dragon 2 was next when they put the BD Easter egg in Primal.

Meh.

I'd like another one with the primal powers going on. I played a little of 2 and 3 and they didn't do it for me, though I've heard 2 is actually pretty good due to the difficulty.
When I say primal powers, I'm talking about the first game. I have no interest in playing FC Primal.

well gentlemen you are alll 100% wrong!

so this is possibily the most boring an retarded far cry i've ever heard....

GOD DAMNIT, SOMEONE STOP HIM! HE'S STEALIN CATTLE FROM JEBS FARM! *Texas ascent was used *

Has to be a joke. A cop taking on a bunch of meth making farmers or something?

Is there a time stamp for that 3 hour video

Last Far Cry I played was Blood Dragon and it was dope as fuck. Didn't like the gameplay of FC3, though visuals and characters were good.

ill fucking pass. Far cry has been shit since after 3.

it better not have any of those stupid towers and be a normal damn far cry game..

because it does sound awesome..
Farcry 3 had towers.

well gentlemen you are alll 100% wrong!

so this is possibily the most boring an retarded far cry i've ever heard....

GOD DAMNIT, SOMEONE STOP HIM! HE'S STEALIN CATTLE FROM JEBS FARM! *Texas ascent was used *

Someone at Ubisoft thought "why don't we make a game where the goal is to kill Ammon Bundy?"

I hope there's twice as many towers and they bring back the malaria from Far Cry 2.

Also DLC towers. Thanks.

Am I the only one kinda hoping with it being about a cop set in Montana that there'll be some type of Justified vibe to it?

Regardless, I'm sure I'll play it. I like all of the Far Cry games.. even 4 and Primal.

None the less, who cares about the "competition" I'm sure RDR2 will blow away anything Ubisoft makes.

Regardless, I'm sure I'll play it. I like all of the Far Cry games.. even 4 and Primal.

None the less, who cares about the "competition" I'm sure RDR2 will blow away anything Ubisoft makes.

LQ35YZm.jpg

I hope there's twice as many towers and they bring back the malaria from Far Cry 2.

Also DLC towers. Thanks.

Rumor alert: there will be towers on top of towers as well as a build your own tower mode

Back