Rumour Control: Ronda Rousey not Pregnant

Doubtless a fat joke that i like but in the same time is she saying that Ronda is fat enough to fight her!

Giving Ronda your semen... only a Madman!

People so obsessed with Ronda and the way she looks are so weird. I'm not a big Ronda fan so I don't pay too much attention but all of the fucking fat comments are lame and they're so repetitive. Most of you are probably in way worse shape than Rousey.
It came up because Cris Cyborg, one of the most famous female fighters tweeted about Ronda, the most famous female fighter being pregnant.
As if that wasn't news worth discussing.... highly relevant to her carreer etc
It's not a random LOOK RONDA'S FAT thread.

People so obsessed with Ronda and the way she looks are so weird. I'm not a big Ronda fan so I don't pay too much attention but all of the fucking fat comments are lame and they're so repetitive. Most of you are probably in way worse shape than Rousey.

Ronda is fat, deal with it.

not like travis could've gotten past those layers of meat with his tiny package anyway

Maybe the fact that he's actually been able to talk to her face to face and build his own opinion on her rather than having his opinion based on the same old shit thats being said on here.

Just maybe.. Ya know

:>
Or maybe he bought into the hype and bullshit which had him saying ridiculous things like "she's a once ever athlete".

Just maybe... Buddeh

<10>

THose tweets cant be real xD

But I want to believe! :D

They are real, but it's a parody account. One of the funnier parody accounts you will find. His jokes and timing are on point more often than not. It has fooled many journalists and networks that cover the sport thou thinking it is really him.

https://twitter.com/CoachEdmund

not like travis could've gotten past those layers of meat with his tiny package anyway

supa-hot-fire.gif

On a public podcast. I'm not aware of him talking shit about any other fighters while they were signed with the UFC in the manner he was Cyborg. It's pretty clear Mr. once in an ever athlete is in love with Ronda and highly biased against Cyborg which isn't professional for the UFC's lead commentator.

I don't give a shit but Cyborg has a legit gripe.

Not only was it on a podcast, but wasn't it the one with Dana White and some other comedian? I don't necessarily have an issue with jokes (even real dark ones), however it was a pretty stupid comment to make beside the UFC President (considering Zuffa has various agreements with Invicta). Very unprofessional maybe is the word..

she may not be pregnant but the dude next to her def looks like he is

i agree that i think it becomes overkill, and is getting really old at this point. but ronda is a good lesson to everyone that you should not treat others like shit no matter what the circumstances are, even if you are a world champion fighter and adored by millions. the moment you fall from grace, expect to have your own medicine given right back to you. i can't feel sorry for ronda. she did this to herself. and if she had never lost, chances are she'd still be talking shit about meisha, and every other girl in her division. you reap what you sow.

Wow, sherdog misses a Rousey fat joke, and when it's made obvious.... they make Ronda fat jokes.

You can't make this shit up.

False alarm. She's actually carrying Starbucks' baby.

That's why she included a pic of Rousey looking shitty but in no way pregnant? Really?

I'm not saying it was a good joke, but Cyborg was obviously trying to needle Rousey.

She never made any jokes regarding Ronda's weight or somebody's looks, which is understandable looking at how much she has to deal with things like that. Cyborg already made honestly polite comments towards Ronda in serious situations like when Honda talked about killing herself on this Ellen show.
She simply thought Ronda is pregnant and walks away from fighting and congratulated her.
It just wasn't true.

Travis Browne, you have failed to impregnate Ronda for the last time
battle4.PNG

That's why she included a pic of Rousey looking shitty but in no way pregnant? Really?

I'm not saying it was a good joke, but Cyborg was obviously trying to needle Rousey.
lol post a gif of Ronda's reaction to reading that tweet.....should be the new thread topic
latest

Back