Rumors are false, Fedor is NOT coming back

Does it really matter now? He would just be fighting some no names in Russia.

I didn't know there were any actual rumors. We heard Scott Coker was going to try to convince Fedor to come back, but I don't recall anyone saying that Coker actually succeeded. I don't even think many people believed Coker WOULD succeed. Fedor seems content with his career & his life after. I'm good with that.

Does it really matter now? He would just be fighting some no names in Russia.

Coker was trying to sign him to Bellator. Some believe that he was eventually going to try to get a Fedor - Hendo PPV rematch.

Haven't heard any rumors about Fedor coming out of retirement, only the fact that Scott Coker was going to talk to him.

Get off your Fedor-hating horse.

Just smoke and mirrors. Just when you think he won't be signed, BAM, Fedor fighting Brock Lesnar in the UFC and the winner fights Werdum for a title shot.

Coker is the Jeff Jarrett of mma. Takes pictures with talent and makes suggestions they are going to work for him based on nothing more than the two of them taking a picture together without telling them. I'm certain Fedor himself wasn't telling this sort of thing to anyone.

......don't be surprised if you get surprised.

1522592.gif

I don't expect to see him come back. Fedor seems to be the type that when he makes a decision, he stands by it.

Numerous anonymous sources ? You think one would put their name on it.

Breaking news about a rumor not being true.
Expert journalism.

Fedors the type of fighter that once he retires he stays retired.

His fans are so crazy they'll even make up imaginary scenarios of him coming back.

of course he isnt coming back, he's done. But man he could make a ton of money coming back now with Brock about to come back. If Viacom got Brock they'd go hard after Fedor, if UFC didnt get Brock they'd offer Fedor a truckload of money to keep Viacom from getting him. If UFC got Brock they'd probably want Fedor for that fight and same with Bellator, if they dont get Brock they'd want to keep UFC from getting Fedor.

Both guys could play Viacom/UFC off each other and cash in. Thats alot of money to leave on the table, you can only make that money now, when you are really too old and cant fight anymore there is no getting that money back.

But he seems ok with not fighting and probably has a good amount of money and doesnt need it. I just dont think I could turn down that kind of money, dont care how much you have its never enough.

I would love for him to fight again, speaking as a fan of his.
He was one of the most electrifying people to watch fight in his prime.
If he does come back, I would hope he does so at peak form.

Coker is the Jeff Jarrett of mma. Takes pictures with talent and makes suggestions they are going to work for him based on nothing more than the two of them taking a picture together without telling them. I'm certain Fedor himself wasn't telling this sort of thing to anyone.

Are you at all familiar with Scott Coker and the list of fighters he has signed in the past?

He is far from a Jeff Jarrett of MMA...

Back