*Rumored* Adam Warlock could be the big baddie in Avengers 4

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There is a very reputable popular Youtuber who has the great idea that Warlock is the bad guy. He is one of my go to Avengers 4 rumors breaking news. Its a no brainer now. I was obviously so wrong on Galactus and Silver Silver appearing on Avengers 4. This makes more sense. Galactus and SS are also still with Fox so I dont think it makes sense anymore.

Source

Adam Warlock with the IG>>>>>>Thanos with the IG. The Living Tribunal wasn't one bit threatened when Thanos had it but immediately stepped in once Adam had it in his possession.

5opzampes5o01.jpg

A random theory by some comic nerd on YouTube hardly counts as a rumor

how many threads you gonna make today?

Better than your theory, random sherdogger who doesnt have a youtube channel with over 47,000 subscribers and makes thousands of dollars a month
If he only has 47k subs I doubt he is making 1000's of dollars a month from that.

If you actually though peter dinklage was going to be Adam warlock you need a lobotomy.

You can no longer voice your opinion.

Ignored for stupidity.

I thought Thanos was the baddie...

I thought Thanos was the baddie...

I dont know man. Disney seems like they are fucking this up if they dont make someone else the baddie. This is a golden opportunity to pulll the wool under the nose of fans. Lets surprise them with Adam being the baddie is my opinion.

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 set the stage for Adam Warlock's appearance, so they've got to be planning to use him somewhere.

I dont know man. Disney seems like they are fucking this up if they dont make someone else the baddie. This is a golden opportunity to pulll the wool under the nose of fans. Lets surprise them with Adam being the baddie is my opinion.
Pull the wool under the nose of fans?
<Dylan><Huh2><JagsKiddingMe>

I doubt he gets brought up until Guardians 3, if that even happens.
Next Avengers probably won’t introduce a new meta villain so obviously.

Trolling is a art.

I thought it was mostly common knowledge amongst internet nerds that there will be an even bigger villain than Thanos in Avengers 4.

Whether it's Adam Warlock or someone else is unclear, but I can see it happening.

I thought it was mostly common knowledge amongst internet nerds that there will be an even bigger villain than Thanos in Avengers 4.

Whether it's Adam Warlock or someone else is unclear, but I can see it happening.

Thank you, someone gets it now!!

Now we have Adam Warlock. I think it's fine, Adam Warlock, now we've got another Avengers villain I won't watch, I don't care. Have a villain with three balls and eight titties, I don't care, y'know? Have a hermaphrodite one. I don't care. Have one with gills and a trunk... I might go to that movie.

Back