Rumor: UFC will announce an event in Germany on Friday

BerlinerEisbaer

White Belt
Reaction score
It's not 100% sure, that the announcement will be on Friday but it's very likely. There's definitely going to be an event, especially as a tv deal has been signed recently.

Personal speculation:I think Siver-Stephens will co-headline. Sobotta and Hein could be on the card, as well as Pascal Krauss.

Last edited:
It's not 100% sure, that the announcement will be on Friday but it's very likely. There's definitely going to be an event, especially as a tv deal has been signed recently.

Speculation:I think Siver-Stephens will co-headline. Sobotta and Hein could be on the card, as well as Pascal Kraus.

you have 9 posts and have no source? why should i trust you TS?

You're no outsidehammer. You're not even Au

it's a pretty underwhelming rumor if he was just making stuff up though no? sounds very plausable

siver v stephens sounds like a cool fight, hopefully you're right

Why shouldn't you trust me? An UFC event in Germany is not the biggest news ever.
If I had wanted to troll, I would have written:"Aldo-McGregor in Ireland next month."

It's just nice news for Europeans, who want to attend an event. Furthermore: It was announced at the "the time is now" presser that there would be an event in Germany.

Hmmm...I'd like to see mousasi vs rockhold or silva.

I think the UFC is doing great by working hard to globalize the sport. This is how you build the future of MMA.

if Siver won, they would have announced at post fight presser.:eek:

:icon_twis Brandon Saling vs Melvin Costa is main event allegedly :icon_twis

I just wanna know how siver already has a fight after getting demolished last night...

Guy says it's a rumor and he's not 100% and people still cry for a source. Lol it's not like ts is saying something groundbreaking. We'll see on Friday if he's right or wrong.

Why shouldn't you trust me? An UFC event in Germany is not the biggest news ever.
If I had wanted to troll, I would have written:"Aldo-McGregor in Ireland next month."

It's just nice news for Europeans, who want to attend an event. Furthermore: It was announced at the "the time is now" presser that there would be an event in Germany.

It's decent news for Germans. I'm european and it barely registers on my radar. Like I'm guna travel from the uk to Germany for a crappy fight night filled with second tier talent.

Just to clarify: Siver-Stephens is wishful thinking of mine. I'm pretty sure there will be an announcement on Friday and if it's not on Friday than in the very next future. Let's just wait till Friday and see whether I'm right or not.

Wladimir_Klitschko_vs._Alex_Leapai.gif

Back