Rumor : UFC makes Poland debut in April

Meh. I'm still waiting for that long pormissed Hawaii show.

Pudzian vs Lesnar in Krakow. Do it Dana.

Could see them doing Esparza and Jędrzejczyk on that card, she's from Poland would make for a good debut.

Where the Poles at to chime in here?

Actually better question, what's the MMA climate in Poland atm?

Get ready Poles, the UFC is coming near you with an upcoming fight card that is surely to change completely before the event, if it ever even happens!

Possible.
But I don’t think Women's Strawweight title as main-event can sell tickets.
What other decent polacks are signed to UFC? Jan Blachowicz are a pretty big name there I guess, but other than that I can't even think of any polacks lol.

What other decent polacks are signed to UFC? Jan Blachowicz are a pretty big name there I guess, but other than that I can't even think of any polacks lol.

I think Blachowicz is the only Polish big name in UFC.
They should have signed Khalidov if they want to hold event in Poland.

I think Blachowicz is the only Polish big name in UFC.
They should have signed Khalidov if they want to hold event in Poland.
Yeah, Tybura would be great as well. There is Krzysztof Jotko as well, but I doubt he sells any tickets. More like a filler.

M1 and KSW are making it hard for UFC to break into the scene over there.

386433.jpeg

Ivan Ivanovitch Ivanovsky

Polish-American! I got a "ski" at the end of my name and Grandpa was from the old country.
As a proud Polish-American I am officially amped for this.

Wonder who a good headliner would be...

Jotko doesn't get enough love. Hes an awesome prospect ive been looking forward to his next fight. He looked great in his last.

Blachowicz, Hallmann, Jotko, Pawlek.

There are a number of guys in Poland that are worthy of a UFC shot.

Would be both surprised and happy if they announced the signing of Khalidov, or Tybura.
They NEED Tybura. Bellator loves their M1 area guys so UFC better hurry.

Blachowicz, Hallmann, Jotko, Pawlek.

There are a number of guys in Poland that are worthy of a UFC shot.

Would be both surprised and happy if they announced the signing of Khalidov, or Tybura.
They NEED Tybura. Bellator loves their M1 area guys so UFC better hurry.
If Tybura goes to Bellator im honestly worried about UFCs future. HW is a money division and Bellator/M1 are competing for real in the hunt for HW prospects.

I could see Arlovski headlining if hes healthy. Maybe against Meathead or something.

Back