RUMOR: UFC interested in doing Chael Sonnen vs. Nick Diaz at 185, possibly at UFC 205 at MSG

this fight will B the best fight U could make b/w 2 white dudes w/ attitude except 4 the other fight with diaz + mgregor.

glad 2 C that dana is listening 2 the fans and giving us these matchups!

Somebody needs to go talk with Joe Silva, shit doesnt make any sense!! I would hate to see Sonnen lay on top of Diaz for the entire fight.

Huge fan of both but that's a terrible fucking matchup. Joe Silva should be fired if this happens.

It's a waste of Diaz.
Chael has just as many fans and has sold more PPVs than Diaz. And you know the West Linn Gangster will ragdoll Diaz for 3 rounds. As a Chael fan, I love this fight.

Last edited:
lol @ this shit being newsworthy.

Chael via UD.

20120424103927_IMG_0244.JPG

As a fan I hate this fight

Would be a meaningless addition just to drum up buy rates. Would watch, but it's a pointless match-up.
TBH it's about right. Diaz doesn't have a win in 5 years and he only wants "big fights". They aren't going to give him anyone at the top of the division because that would be retarded. Chael is a big name and isn't ranked. It's perfect.

They've trained together, shale was helping the scrap pack get shields ready for his fights

"Im a sherdog poster, and this fight is not up to my extremely high unachievable standards.

God vs the devil in a fight to the death mma match is not up to my standards either." -90% of sherdog posters

Nah man, you got it wrong.

Id say its more in the 94-95% range.

Back