Rumor: Tyron Woodley to fight GSP

What sources?
You just read FRbrian, don't you
My sources tell me Woodley has already signed the contract and that the UFC is ironing out details for a 3 fight contract for GSP.

War Tyrannasaurus Woodley!!!!

BREAKING - TYRON WOODLEY TO WRESTLE GSP IN AN WWE EXHIBITION MATCH :eek: THE MATCH WILL BE A 60 MINUTE IRONMAN MATCH :eek:

<33>

This fight reminds me of Ali/Foreman. (To a much lesser extent)

I think GSP loses to Wonderboy & Maia.Wonderboy would be too fast and elusive, Maia don't mind being at the bottom before the sweeps. I just don't see post USADA GSP dominating the sport. Not that he's pissing hot or anything. IV ban can be a factor too...

Who knows where GSP is at right now but Maia would probably be one of GSP's easiest fights in years. Horrible standup and like 0% chance he takes GSP down.

GSP could tell him "I am going to jab you in the face for 25 minutes" and there is probably nothing Maia could do about it.

Since I've been labeled a racist for not liking Woodley on here, go GSP.

Call me crazy but I think Woodley could take this. Can't hate on him for taking this fight over Wonderboy. Nobody officially beat GSP for that belt so this would be huge to legitimize himself as the best in the world. I still think Wonderboy beats him though.

If this is true it sort of proves GSP was ducking Robbie right ?

Hence leave the phrase, dick move out, then ?
Hence the context of it otherwise being in fact a d**k move as was showcased by and referenced to in-post with the name Tyron. Do you 201?

Call me crazy but I think Woodley could take this. Can't hate on him for taking this fight over Wonderboy. Nobody officially beat GSP for that belt so this would be huge to legitimize himself as the best in the world. I still think Wonderboy beats him though.
Not a fan of Woodley but agree 100%. I like seeing the "lineage" of the belt pass down in undisputed contest.

If this is true it sort of proves GSP was ducking Robbie right ?
I guess that depends on whom you reckon the easier bout for Georges. Some Sherbro the other day was saying it's Robbie...but to each his own. There are arguments both ways anyhow.

So many factors too go into ending retirement; maybe he had a healthy tablespoon of Metamucil the other day and finally felt like this was the month to reach out.

every month and new champion we hear this rumor... conor, bisping, this guy

So does that mean Rory isn't re signing with the UFC? Hard to think GSP would take the titleshot when Rory has a win over Woodley and could easily rack up a couple wins and be right back up there for a title shot.
the guy coming off of two loses gets a title shot over the GOAT'?

Back