Rumor: Ronda not fighting unless she wins

At least Holly didn't fucking cry and go into hiding for a year after losing. lol poor Ronda and her fragile little ego.

Also, Those are people who aren't Ronda.

Holly would kick her head off if they rematched.

Holly would get her arm taken in a rematch.

Holly would get her arm taken in a rematch.
Lol Holly would embarrass her horribly again. Ronda has the worst striking and she can't take Holly down.

Easy money on Holly to knock her white belt striking ass out again.

Lol Holly would embarrass her horribly again. Ronda has the worst striking and she can't take Holly down.

Easy money on Holly to knock her white belt striking ass out again.

Holm got finished by a lesser grappler and equally bad striker in Tate.

And she was three times bigger than Shevchenko lol.. couldn't grapple her.

Holm got finished by a lesser grappler and equally bad striker in Tate.

And she was three times bigger than Shevchenko lol.. couldn't grapple her.

Ronda has worse striking than Tate (lol) and Tate is like 100x tougher than Ronda.

Shevchenko has way better striking than Ronda.

Ronda'a awful striking is exactly why she would lose again.

If Tate didn't have awful fight IQ, she could have possibly beaten Ronda.

Tate showed everyone the massive holes in Ronda's game and Holly just exploited it, as she would again.

LOL. Sorry but I had to with all the special demands for this mental weakling. Get creative and add to this.
I was yellow-carded for creating a thread eerily-similar to yours...

5103649471_59b4bfb3d9_b.jpg

Ronda has worse striking than Tate (lol) and Tate is like 100x tougher than Ronda....

Ronda isn't soft in the ring. I know you all want to believe she's just a nervous wreck but in-ring she was fighting Holm to the last drop of blood. She simply couldn't recover from the kick.

Ronda isn't soft in the ring. I know you all want to believe she's just a nervous wreck but in-ring she was fighting Holm to the last drop of blood. She simply couldn't recover from the kick.

She got even more reckless, the more she got hit. She'll get wrecked again if she fights Holly. It won't even be close, just like the first time. She has all the tools to beat the hell out of Ronda again.

No holly holm look alikes will be admitted to the arena

My sources are confirming Ronda's opponent on Friday will be banned from throwing all types offensive attacks and will only be allowed to utilize defense in the 5th round. Ronda, of course is free to do anything and everything during the fight as the UFC has granted she can bring a firearm into the cage.

Back