Rumor: Nate vs. Conor UFC 196

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
BJ Penn.com is reporting this as a fact, but... it's bjpenn.com

Ariel Helwani (more reliable) is reporting it as a rumor.

Keep in mind, none of this is true confirmation yet.

We'll see...

Won't we find in 10 minutes?

Everyone is trying to break this news but aren't they officially announcing it in a couple hours?

Let's just wait for that

BJPenn.com is the GOAT news site for factual MMA reporting.

YRozg.gif

Wish it's just a rumor cause this is a terrible fight and Conor gains nothing from it. Unless it's for the belt.

Wish it's just a rumor cause this is a terrible fight and Conor gains nothing from it. Unless it's for the belt.

He'll gain more money and another win to the streak, I'd say that's significant.

rumor rumor rumor that's all i'm hearing today just announce who's he gonna fight goddamit

It's the best they can do on 11 days notice. RDA pulled out, LW belt is off the table. At least a Nate Diaz vs. Conor fight is like 50 billion tons of fun. Everyone will watch.

He'll gain more money and another win to the streak, I'd say that's significant.

He could get another win to his streak fighting someone like Cerrone who is probably in better shape than Diaz and is a better win.

Nate is a better option than Cerrone, but both would just be punching bags for Conor.

CNN & BBC are leading their world news hour with details of this story. Stay tuned.

Apparently this fight fell apart due to weight negotiations. per mmanews.com

Its the right fight to make its a fun filler fight, so no one expects nate too win but will watch too see this scrap.

I'll be stunned if it isn't Cowboy. I don't think Nate takes the fight at 55

I know one thing. If Diaz does not get this fight, it is all on him. He should have been training his ass off anticipating RDA would pull out. If he didn't and got lazy, that is his own fucking fault.

It is at 155, period.

Back