Rumor: Mark Hunt released by the UFC?

i am all for it this whole situation actually made me dislike mark hunt way more than Brock

dude been acting like a fucking sissy

Not really. Mark has fought 3 cheaters recently and he's fed up. The guy has some mental issues too so I give him a bit of leeway.
To be the best you gotta take out the best. To take out the best you gotta do anything in the book to have the ability to take out the best.

Probably everybody that he has ever fought have been on 'creatine'

Who cares.

The guy has turned out to be a piece of shit

- Takes a fight knowing that the person that he is fighting is abnormally huge and muscular
- Talks about him being on 'juice' before the fight

Loses the fight
- Gets on Johny Hendricks mode and basically complains day after day and doesn't just let it go especially after getting a nice payday
- Starts being extremely disrespectful to fans that don't really say anything too harsh to him
yeah, he talked about how brock was dirty but he was gonna beat him regardless, and then he loses and brock pop for PEDs and then he starts crying every single fucking minute? it doesn't compute

and yeah, hunt has these things about starting to trash on people on facebook and shit

QbDIjKO.gif
Limbo, where have been, I haven't seen you around, we used to be buds, bud.

That would suck..I still want to see him fight Lewis or a JDS rematch. The guy needs to calm the fuck down though seriously, he stands to make a bunch of money if he can keep his mouth shut.

it will be good for the competition

AND, if this is true, he's gonna go to rizin (let's be honest, japan market and all that) to fight people fully loaded on the JUICE (god bless rizin), ironic at least

Limbo, where have been, I haven't seen you around, we used to be buds, bud.
I don't spend too much time in the heavies between build up and fall off of Hunto fights
This one is the gift that keeps on giving, though
Get back in the chat, bud

Wouldn't surprise me at this point. Hunt is burning bridges and he wants to be released on top of that.

Who cares.

The guy has turned out to be a piece of shit

- Takes a fight knowing that the person that he is fighting is abnormally huge and muscular
- Talks about him being on 'juice' before the fight

Loses the fight
- Gets on Johny Hendricks mode and basically complains day after day and doesn't just let it go especially after getting a nice payday
- Starts being extremely disrespectful to fans that don't really say anything too harsh to him
Theres a charizard near you #gottacatchemall

To be the best you gotta take out the best. To take out the best you gotta do anything in the book to have the ability to take out the best.

Probably everybody that he has ever fought have been on 'creatine'

Wtf are you going on about? Cheating is cheating and mark doesn't cheat.

I love watching Hunto do his thing. I'll watch him wherever he's fighting.

I don't spend too much time in the heavies between build up and fall off of Hunto fights
This one is the gift that keeps on giving, though
Get back in the chat, bud
You been posting in the OT now that it's back up?

I can only assume they mean to fight?

Probably best for both to part now TBH, well I have doubts Mark will make that kind of money elsewhere but he may as well try and go for a title in the process.

Lol never thought of that. was thinking 'born down under'

He said that he felt Lesnar was on roids. Lesnar then immediately fails two drug tests. How is Hunt in the wrong?

I have no problem with him throwing some "I told you so" out there. Stop being triggered.

If it were anyone other than Lesnar people would feel Hunt was in the right.

You been posting in the OT now that it's back up?
Nah, it's just not for me anymore. I'll probably go back eventually, maybe if they ever scrounge up enough bodies to make another Noob Off.

Back