RUMOR: Marijuana Metabolites Found In Charles Oliviera Blood Sample

If this is apart of random testing for the Oliveira/Holloway fight then why is this news?

Weed and other recreational drugs aren't banned out of comp./before and after fight night afaik.

I wonder why they're even testing for these drugs that aren't banned out of competition. I don't know much about drug testing, is it fairly cheap and easy to test for multiple drugs once you have the blood sample? Either way seems like an unnecessary measure.

Dude could have just walked past someone smoking a joint. Weed metabolites are a pointless thing to get hung up about.

Don't forget telekinesis. Or public toilet seats.

LOL and the punx hijack another thread.

tumblr_mikxb6LbDt1rlgjjoo1_250.gif

Right on brotha

side note: I had the exact same Arlovski quote in my sig until a few weeks ago :eek:

I wonder why they're even testing for these drugs that aren't banned out of competition.

They shouldn't be

I don't know much about drug testing, is it fairly cheap and easy to test for multiple drugs once you have the blood sample? Either way seems like an unnecessary measure.
It's not cost prohibitive as it literally costs less than $1 to run like a 12-panel screen (and then if there are any doubts of invalid results they can go to a lot more detailed testing) but why they would make it or allow it to be public is the baffling thing.

They didn't use to do random OOC testing so it might be as simple as them not having different panels set up and it just tests for everything across the board. But how the results are people's business when not against the rules is beyond me. Maybe some loophole in the paperwork they sign to be licensed. But there should be something that addresses tests for things not banned (at the time of the test). Is it anybody's business if he is on allowed anti-depressants? Seriously, this seems like an invasion of privacy to me, and that is ignoring why they even bother with testing for weed.

Did they do the pic and drug test at the same time? Bronx looks high af

Pretty sure this is a false report. Guilherme Cruz, a Brazilian reporter for MMAfighting.com reached out to Do Bronx about this. Do Bronx said he hasn't been tested yet.

I put it there as soon as he said it and have been using it off and on since. Great minds, homie.

tumblr_lmihgsZP6K1qb20zao1_500.gif

Amen homie. Since I haven't spoken to ya in a while here's my parting gif(t) to you. High quality full version of my AV :icon_chee

tumblr_nj1bky7tCl1tjydheo1_500.gif

When was tested? Even if out of comp, 1 week is not enough time to get out your system so he would have to take stuff to block or flush it out his system. Will probably fail post fight test just like Diaz.

If true, why risk it with the new drug policy.

going to wasteland for now since Bronx said he hasn't even been tested yet.

Who gives a literal fuck if I want I should be able to smoke meth on my own time

Back