RUMOR: Marijuana Metabolites Found In Charles Oliviera Blood Sample

Who cares.

oh wait, this dude is headlining an event? LOL, Sasketchwan getting screwed.

Do you ever post any substance or stupid comments to boost your count

"Who Cares" blah blah blah

I said it before and i'll say it again.

It's fucking marijuana big deal.

Do you ever post any substance or stupid comments to boost your count

"Who Cares" blah blah blah

God damn, you almost put two sentences together. Bravo

mj-laughing.gif

Like I said in the other thread, there could have been a blank space in each of your 17,152 posts and we would have missed NOTHING, absoulutely nothing.

You want to make an AV bet for an upcoming fight? would love to see "skydomes bitch" flashing in the upper corner of your posts

Stupid fucking rule to begin with.

Irrelevant. I had a shot of liquor about 2 weeks ago . Should I be forced out of a fight weeks later? Guys should be able to smoke up to the day of the fight . The buzz from weed only lasts an hour or so and its the most mild high known to man . Good stuff

Fucking stupid. Should not matter a fucking bit. That said, if you know better, come the fuck on.

Dude could have just walked past someone smoking a joint. Weed metabolites are a pointless thing to get hung up about.

I think it's dumb to be test for weed as it is, but since they are it's the fighter's job to be professional. Smoke after your fights until before you sign a new fight contract.

So dumb they even run tests for these.

Does anyone know if Brazilian sticky is any good?

Dude could have just walked past someone smoking a joint. Weed metabolites are a pointless thing to get hung up about.

Walking past someone smoking a joint isn't going to make it show up on any sort of test.

Dam... Holloway vs. Oliveria was an excellent fight. Hope it stays together.

For some reason that picture of him is making me laugh. It's almost like a troll face and it fits this situation perfectly.

Back