RUMOR: Marijuana Metabolites Found In Charles Oliviera Blood Sample

Wait... marijuana isn't on the banned substances list anymore, is it?
I thought they'd raised the limit to an insane amount.
Like... an amount only a Diaz brother could reach.

http://www.canorml.org/healthfacts/drugtestguide/drugtestdetection.html

f4Bc0aH.png

according to that site, to test positive for weed from a blood test you would have needed to smoke 12-24 hour before hand(if it was single use) or 2-7 days( if you are a regular user)

So either he just smoked one time and got caugt 12-24 hours later or he is a cronic weed smoker

if they let Jon Jones compete while coked up im sure Da Bronx should be fine

Seriously, though, fighters have been robbed of good wins from getting caught with the heefer. If it isn't a PED, it should not matter if a fighter wants to do it in their spare time.

Weed is legal out of competition. If he doesn't get clean by the fight he's screwed.

Not sure if it will mean fight cancellation or not.

Diaz has been busted multiple times for ganja positives, and I don't think they ever canceled any of his fights for it.

Hell, I don't think he's ever NOT tested positive for it.

Jesus. First UFC 149 in Calgary and now this?! If he gets pulled for this I would be so upset.

Unless Frankie is able to step up.. In that case I hope they remove that no good stoner immediately!

What a fucking stupid rule. How many great fights are going to be ruined because the Victorians running the ACs hate the idea of anyone smoking a bit of weed?

Wait a minute.. I thought that they weren't supposed to be testing for recreational drugs until fight night?

Yeah, looks like this might be so. I hope so, I don't know much about drug testing policies.

What I fthought weed, coke and recreational drugs were only banned on fight night? Jones' test for coke wasn't even supposed to get released how come this is an issue?

What I fthought weed, coke and recreational drugs were only banned on fight night? Jones' test for coke wasn't even supposed to get released how come this is an issue?

It's not, seems like people are trying to make it one

Well that's a drag, I hope Max doesn't have to fight Frankie instead because that would be a rough fight for him.

I edited the out of contest recreational stuff you guys are talking about into the OP to clear it up for some people.

I thought that cannabis metabolites were legal as long as you were under. Surely he was under, right?

Back