Rumor: Khabib tore his meniscus during the Diaz brawl

For fucks sake, NO. Sauna would wreck Khabib.

They called me Mr.Glass.

(if no one said that already shame on you sherdog)

Dam so does this go down as a KO win for Nate?

He literally disposed of a top title contender

Elijah_Price.jpg

BREAKING: Cruz tears is ACL and MCL getting out of bed.

lol @ the thought of diaz pronouncing meniscus.

Isn't he still recovering from meniscus damage or no? Cause if he's still recovering and then something happens I can't blame him because he was in the process of recovering so it's nates fault it's not like he was healers and he was training and got hurt I mean this isn't his fault but everything I just said could be wrong so it was a waste of your time and my time yours to read mine to write so idk

HA! Khabib got smacked the fuck upside the head AND tore his meniscus? ROFL holy shit he got handled easily!

209 representing like bosses, mother fuckers!

lol @ the thought of diaz pronouncing meniscus.

How bout Diaz prononoucing "Nurmagomedo"

He already calls Khabib: "Kabeeb"

or Bich Azz Nigha

Isn't he still recovering from meniscus damage or no? Cause if he's still recovering and then something happens I can't blame him because he was in the process of recovering so it's nates fault it's not like he was healers and he was training and got hurt I mean this isn't his fault but everything I just said could be wrong so it was a waste of your time and my time yours to read mine to write so idk

You know what would not be a waste of your time? Registering for some remedial English classes.

So Diaz won the brawl then.

Gets hit by a soda and is shelfed for another 8 months, yea thats the future champ....PS he still lost to Tibau.

Back