Rumor: Khabib tore his meniscus during the Diaz brawl

lmfao shit eh. that message he sent to pettis, which I already know he apologized for but that shit is seriously ironic now. from a little brawl you tore your meniscus???? come on bruh.

If it's true, you have to wonder whether he'll be the same when he returns. RDA may have an easier fight if the two ever meet again.

Karma.. For his Pettis remarks lol. That AkA camp is a liability ..

An athlete should heal an MCL in a few weeks, right? This isn't and ACL.

Yeah, but this is Khabib we're talking about here.. lol, he'll be out for another 2 years or something now.

I guess we can't blame AKA after all if they still get hurt outside of the gym with ease. :p

The TS' source itself is only asking about a rumor, so I'll wait to see if there's anything here.
lmfao shit eh. that message he sent to pettis, which I already know he apologized for but that shit is seriously ironic now. from a little brawl you tore your meniscus???? come on bruh.
When did he apologize to Pettis, and what did he say?

I googled but couldn't find it.

The TS' source itself is only asking about a rumor, so I'll wait to see if there's anything here.

When did he apologize to Pettis, and what did he say?

I googled but couldn't find it.

I will look for it, but he made fun of Pettis for all of his injuries and then literally a couple of hours later he pulled out of his fight for an injury. And then he made, IMO a pretty lame apology.

Im just gonna go ahead and say i believe it. Honestly, i cant be the only one already thinking this the moment i saw the videos.

just took a huge dump.. whoops tore my meniscus

he should stay home and out of competition until he is ready to fight. everyone knows that.

So this entitles him to a title shot when he gets back, right?

260876-MichaelScottNooo.jpg

This.... Had to be a joke, right?

lets fuck diaz up

like seriously

I wouldn't take what this TalkMMA guy is saying, I think he is some sort of FRB wannabe. A guy with some "sources" that thinks he is better than journalist because he has "inside" info.

Back