Rumor: Jon Jones once hid under a cage to avoid drug test

I don't know if he is a drug addict that's why I'm saying all the fighters better hope this isn't true. In that rumor they say he has a serious drug problem. If he has a serious drug problem and is doing this well that's crazy.

I remember Tyson said he was on it while having his biggest fights.

I don't believe it put him in a disadvantage.

I think people HIGHLY (pun intended) overestimate the affects of recreational drugs when it comes to enhancing abilities in the world of sport. Performance-enhancing drugs is one thing, but doing a few lines or smoking a few joints doesn't really change your athletic ability too much one way or the other.

I've seen people say dumb shit like smoking pot might help you endure punishment, like a punch to the face hurts 10x less if you took a few hits off a blunt in your apartment before leaving for the arena the day of a fight. Stop it. Just stop lol.

Cocaine gives you tons of energy, that's why Bones is so good!

F*ck outta here.

nike nope

reebok nope

razor blades and nelimed should be his new sponsor

I heard Jon Jones once walked on water and keyboard warriors called him fake and cursed him out because he couldn't swim.

I remember Tyson said he was on it while having his biggest fights.

I don't believe it put him in a disadvantage.

Hard to believe because if he was using during a fight he would have tested positive in his post fight test.

Hard to believe because if he was using during a fight he would have tested positive in his post fight test.

I Googled it now. Yes, he did. Mary Jane too.

Used fake dick to beat those tests as well.

His words.

I Googled it now. Yes, he did. Mary Jane too.

His words.

Well thats weird because in one of his fights he was popped for MJ so I wonder why he passed all the others but not that one.

Well either way one guy making it through a sport doing coke doesn't exactly mean anyone can do it. I've done coke heavily and I can't imagine putting your body through a workout as well. Also was he a drug addict or just using the coke to pump himself up? Theres a big difference.

Well thats weird because in one of his fights he was popped for MJ so I wonder why he passed all the others but not that one.

Well either way one guy making it through a sport doing coke doesn't exactly mean anyone can do it. I've done coke heavily and I can't imagine putting your body through a workout as well. Also was he a drug addict or just using the coke to pump himself up? Theres a big difference.

Well, who knows what he was taking while using fake dick, right?

I've never done coke, but maybe him or Jones can explain how it goes.

Well, who knows what he was taking while using fake dick, right?

I've never done coke, but maybe him or Jones can explain how it goes.

Agreed using a fake dick who could do whatever he wants at the point. Hell could have been on acid, would actually makes sense when he bit Evanders ear off thought he was a demon or something.

I really don't understand some of you people.

Jon Jones is the one guy, well besides arguably Connor mcgregor, who can take our sport into the stratosphere ,the greatest talent the sport has seen, and people want to criticise and slander .

Do you want mma to remain as a relatively niche, misunderstood sport? If so then carry on hating and making up bs stories to discredit the established GOAT

Hide and seek is fun what is the problem here?

I really don't understand some of you people.

Jon Jones is the one guy, well besides arguably Connor mcgregor, who can take our sport into the stratosphere ,the greatest talent the sport has seen, and people want to criticise and slander .

Do you want mma to remain as a relatively niche, misunderstood sport? If so then carry on hating and making up bs stories to discredit the established GOAT

Thank you Buju B. MMA fans are cannibals. Blood upon their shoulders..... fighting sensimilla making way for coke to come.....

wait, whut!?? whats a fake dick? how do use one? wtf?

What does is mean to use a fake dick to beat tests? makes no sense. He used a real one but not his? is that what it means?

plz elaborate. thx u

wait, whut!?? whats a fake dick? how do use one? wtf?

What does is mean to use a fake dick to beat tests? makes no sense. He used a real one but not his? is that what it means?

plz elaborate. thx u

When the commissioner shows up, you're pissing in front of him.

I guess he carried his fake dick around mixed with a clean piss at the times when he needed it.

Back