Rumor: Jon Jones once hid under a cage to avoid drug test

hide_zpsab5f041c.jpg

Wand hides from a drug test,didn't even test positive for anything ->Life time ban

Jones hides from a drug test AND tests positive for a banned drug AND had a 134 year old man's testosterone levels->Gets a candy!

this is definitely true.

i heard they tried to test him at lunch once and he hid in a red lobster bathroom stall.

This is getting a bit silly now, surely in 20+ fights, if he had that much of a drug problem it would show up in a drug test for one of his fights at least once?

not really.
If this was pot, then probably true.
But he is lucky (?) Coke is out of your system in 2/3 days.
Even if you are an addict and hold off for that long (obviously taking into account his level of athleticism, one can safely say that he is not a full blown addict).

As they were not supposed to test OOC, this is probably the reason he was never caught, not the fact he never did it prior to this time.

Well I guess now we know why he's always crawling around in the cage. He became accustomed to it crawling around under the cage avoiding medical examiners.

ufc is shady as hell and so is the NSAC

All the fighters in LHW better hope this isn't true. It essentially means that a drug addict just dominated the LHW division. So how much better is Jones that he can be a drug addict and still beat everyone in his division.

Is he an addict? Or just a "recreational" user?

Either way, he's hardly the first drug user to achieve greatness. Jon's use of cocaine doesn't make him less of a person or a competitor. Could he be better? Maybe. Depends on how much his habit is affecting him, and we have no way of knowing that.

They should put a lifetime ban on him like they did with Wanderlei

Better plan than Wand's with no doubt.

Is he an addict? Or just a "recreational" user?

Either way, he's hardly the first drug user to achieve greatness. Jon's use of cocaine doesn't make him less of a person or a competitor. Could he be better? Maybe. Depends on how much his habit is affecting him, and we have no way of knowing that.

I don't know if he is a drug addict that's why I'm saying all the fighters better hope this isn't true. In that rumor they say he has a serious drug problem. If he has a serious drug problem and is doing this well that's crazy.

This is getting a bit silly now, surely in 20+ fights, if he had that much of a drug problem it would show up in a drug test for one of his fights at least once?

No. They didn't start random testing until recently

Wand hides from a drug test,didn't even test positive for anything ->Life time ban

Jones hides from a drug test AND tests positive for a banned drug AND had a 134 year old man's testosterone levels->Gets a candy!

I know you're trolling. But lets break down your post - and why it's way off base.

Wand didn't "hide" from a test - he spoke to the tester, refused to take the test, and then ran away from the test.

Also - Wand didn't have to test positive for anything - he admitted he would have failed the test. He has already come forward and said he would have failed due to supplements he was taking.

The blind hate is awful around here.

Still no evidence, just a rumor. Why wasn't there anything about this before?

Whatevs. Viri credant quid volunt.

Back