Rumor: Jon Jones once hid under a cage to avoid drug test

As soon as they left Jones boarded a plane to Brazil for an impromptu "seminar"

Or maybe it was Russia.

Well, he actually taught that seminar, that much is true. What he didi in his free time, I don't know.

This is getting a bit silly now, surely in 20+ fights, if he had that much of a drug problem it would show up in a drug test for one of his fights at least once?

This is how I feel.

He was training how to get to the steel chairs for his title defense against C.M Punk

This is getting a bit silly now, surely in 20+ fights, if he had that much of a drug problem it would show up in a drug test for one of his fights at least once?

You do understand that 1/2 of the MMA game is becoming a black belt in cycling on and off of banned substances don't ya?

But if he did - did they just say "Oh no big deal. We'll try another time..:)"

They dont just show up and leave without getting a test. If he's not there, they find him and they get a test.

Yep,I can just see it, they say "well isn't that his car out there, the one with the licence plate that says 'BONES'?" Someone speaks up and says "um yeah but I borrowed it because mine is in the shop, Jon is so nice that way lending out his vehicle" Tester says "alright let me see if I can get a hold of him on his phone" then Jon scrambling under the cage to turn his ringer off

Haven't see this thread yet....

th

Cage? An MMA cage? lol

Last edited:
it doesn't continue this was posted multiple times, learn how to use the search button

I DID use the search button. I wasn't posting this for the purpose of continuing the neverending talk of Jon's cocaine use in general, I posted this specifically regarding the rumor of him hiding under a cage to avoid a drug test. I searched under thread titles to see if this specific issue had previously been addressed and nothing came up.

Last edited:
Is there any sort of confirmation of this folly what-so-ever? If so, hilarious if true.

I can't sort of picture him pretending to just be "hanging out" under the cage and when asked for a sample act all surprised like "oh your running tests? oh silly me was just chillen lols" .. sort of the fake type of person that would try to pull something like that, anyways.

lol this guy

THAT sounds like something a dude on coke would do...I hope it's not true. That's just sad.

All the fighters in LHW better hope this isn't true. It essentially means that a drug addict just dominated the LHW division. So how much better is Jones that he can be a drug addict and still beat everyone in his division.

Back