Rumor...Former HipHop One Hit Wonder Sisqo considering joining MMA

The only thing similar to Hammer was they both danced and wore some flashy getups. Hammer was a certified OG from coast to coast. sisqo was a certified fun boy.

I just meant in terms of commercial success. But agreed 100%

Hammer by whatever he wants

source.gif

Can anyone get Ja Rule on the phone to make sense of all this??

Sisqo was also on the hooks for Wild, Wild West by Will Smith and How Many Licks by L'il Kim, so that's at least 3 massive songs.

Put some Respek on his name

Sisqo is like MC Hammer. He crushed forever, but he had one song so big people think he's a one hit wonder.

The single he released after Thong Song actually went higher on the Billboard charts. As in #1.

FlimsyHairyBison-size_restricted.gif

Tell em. TELL THEM.

Please don't take me back to 2000.. Not that I remember much of it being as how I was mostly drunk and stoned that year, but Sisqo was definitely one of the low points of that time.

I was in the same boat as you back then. But honestly, I was so wrapped up in partying, I barely remember what was going on in pop culture/politics at the time. I was mostly sitting in dingy apartments/basements/garages getting wasted until the sun came up.

Sisqo was also on the hooks for Wild, Wild West by Will Smith and How Many Licks by L'il Kim, so that's at least 3 massive songs.

And he had that one slow song "Incomplete" which my buddy's mom had the single for and she was like 45 years old at the time.. lol

He was seen here at an MMA promotional event with his signature "blonde, platinum" hair style

If you ask me, he looks a little like Derek Brunson's brother?

Hanging out with Rumble Johnson as well, who looks like hes sleeping through the event when food is not offered

View attachment 658551 View attachment 658553

hqdefault.jpg
a60328791643e71172274a240678732259627cb1
Sisqo has more than one hit, and dru hill leads. Put some respeck on his name!

I was in the same boat as you back then. But honestly, I was so wrapped up in partying, I barely remember what was going on in pop culture/politics at the time. I was mostly sitting in dingy apartments/basements/garages getting wasted until the sun came up.

Yep... LOL. Going to house parties, smoking weed, shrooming, hanging out with knucklehead friends, etc. But hey, it was right around the time cell phones got modernized and could fit in your pocket.. So if I really gotta think about it I was glad to get it in while I could before things got too technological.

Yep... LOL. Going to house parties, smoking weed, shrooming, hanging out with knucklehead friends, etc. But hey, it was right around the time cell phones got modernized and could fit in your pocket.. So if I really gotta think about it I was glad to get it in while I could before things got too technological.

I'm so glad that social media didn't exist back then. I wouldn't be able to deal with the embarrassment of any of that shit being preserved in perpetuity.

I'm so glad that social media didn't exist back then. I wouldn't be able to deal with the embarrassment of any of that shit being preserved in perpetuity.

And it was still a time when you actually interacted with people and did things instead of walk around like a zombie starring at your smart phone lol

My fav Sisqo song:

Sang it at the karaoke bar one night years ago and it got me laid.

War Sisqo!
<{RoseRun}>

Back