Rumor: Floyd vs Pacquiao May '17 & Floyd vs Garcia Sep '17

Right and Pac got what, 80 million after getting KO'd by Marquez? He got more money when the fight was less meaningful. But fuck Garcia for wanting to do the same.

They wanted Garcia because its a fight that fans would actually want to watch. That means more money, more buys etc.

You two are hypocrites.

Garcia didn't feel the offer was right so he declined, just like Pac did when he didn't think Floyd's offer was right. You should be applauding Garcia, it seems.

Pac stood to make way more. History proved that true. Garcia does NOT stand to make more. It's unreal you can't comprehend this fact, despite it being laid out for you many times.

Arum just stated that pac was the one who turned down Crawford for 140 pound demand. I guess pac's trend is to duck the best.

Pactards will say TC shouldn't of demanded.

What I found surprising was that there was no counter offer.

Reminds me of the time this guy wanted drug testing and pac walked away from that demand and fought clottey.

Now instead of TC we get pac vs vargas.

Here's what will actually happen - Floyd will knock out Pacquiao in 2017 and retire him, and then he will defeat the undefeated GGG in 2018 in the aftermath of Golovkin beating Canelo, and then retire for good at 51-0.

Here's what will actually happen - Floyd will knock out Pacquiao in 2017 and retire him, and then he will defeat the undefeated GGG in 2018 in the aftermath of Golovkin beating Canelo, and then retire for good at 51-0.

I would love that in all honesty.

As for this, well I don't think Floyd is going to leave any big money fights left on the table, the rate he spends money he's going to need to keep going. I think he's still got a few left in him personally, especially if he loses the 0, then there's no incentive not to keep going.

Arum just stated that pac was the one who turned down Crawford for 140 pound demand. I guess pac's trend is to duck the best.

Pactards will say TC shouldn't of demanded.

What I found surprising was that there was no counter offer.

Reminds me of the time this guy wanted drug testing and pac walked away from that demand and fought clottey.

Now instead of TC we get pac vs vargas.
That reminds me of a guy that was such a Mayweathertard he just couldn't help himself bashing Manny and calling people names every chance he got to project greatness on his hero. Oh, wait a minute, that's you... :D

Pac stood to make way more. History proved that true. Garcia does NOT stand to make more. It's unreal you can't comprehend this fact, despite it being laid out for you many times.
You're saying an defeated champion with an aggressive style has no upside? Don't be ridiculous.

You're saying an defeated champion with an aggressive style has no upside? Don't be ridiculous.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I have no idea how you moved the goalposts that far away from what everyone is talking about.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I have no idea how you moved the goalposts that far away from what everyone is talking about.
No one knows what you're trying to say. Garcia gets a million dollars to fight guys like Guerrero. He can do just fine fighting on PBC. You didn't think Pac should take short money vs Floyd and I'll give it to you, you were right, he made more by sitting out fighting people no one cared about. So why can't Garcia do the same? Why can't he build interest fighting Brandon Rios and Chris Algieri level fighters like Pac did? Everyone is saying that Garcia should take that career high payday and congratulating Pac for giving the guy this opportunity. But when Floyd offered to nearly double Pacs best payday, it was actually a way of Floyd avoiding Pacquiao.

So sure, Pac turns down the fight, takes easy paydays against Brandon Rios and he's a champion of principles. But Garcia looks to do the same and he's cowardly, not worth watching and should be punished for turning down Pac's generous opportunity that he granted him?

<36>

Pac stood to make way more, sure. Against Floyd. Not Vargas. Pac stands to make more now with a relevant dance partner that people want to see. People don't like the Vargas fight. Its not even going to be a PPV event according to Arum. Pac hasn't fought off PPV since when, 2004? When a fighter sees his star dwindling like Pac has, he doesn't get big fights by offering opponents a fraction of what he makes. He sold well against Floyd because that was a big fight. His next PPV flopped. People don't care about Bradley. People don't care about Vargas either, a guy who got schooled by Pacs last opponent.

People want to see Pac fight someone with a solid resume. Like Garcia. They'll pay to see that fight.

Oh please you believe whatever you want to. I'll go with what I saw coming out of Mayweather's own mouth.

Why are you still trying to talk to me? You are not very intelligent, insightful or interesting. You're an annoyance that can't debate with anyone and would rather spend your time liking the same people's posts over and over again.

Here is what come out of Mayweather's mouth:

We're talking about a $10 million fighter who I tried to give $40 million to. We didn't even talk about the back end.

As always, the facts continue to be on my side. Que another compelling counter argument.....

That reminds me of a guy that was such a Mayweathertard he just couldn't help himself bashing Manny and calling people names every chance he got to project greatness on his hero. Oh, wait a minute, that's you... :D

Naw. I guess you can't see the pac hypocrisy. Its pretty blatant and rediculous.

Why are you still trying to talk to me? You are not very intelligent, insightful or interesting. You're an annoyance that can't debate with anyone and would rather spend your time liking the same people's posts over and over again.

As always, the facts continue to be on my side. Que another compelling counter argument.....

Gotem

Further proof, that any topic remotely related to Mayweather brings out the full retard out of our posters...

Worst fans in sports history.

And fucking lol at comparing Danny Garcia to Manny Pacquiao.
Danny Pacquiao?

:eek:

I'm smart enough to spell queue...

No one knows what you're trying to say. Garcia gets a million dollars to fight guys like Guerrero. He can do just fine fighting on PBC. You didn't think Pac should take short money vs Floyd and I'll give it to you, you were right, he made more by sitting out fighting people no one cared about. So why can't Garcia do the same? Why can't he build interest fighting Brandon Rios and Chris Algieri level fighters like Pac did? Everyone is saying that Garcia should take that career high payday and congratulating Pac for giving the guy this opportunity. But when Floyd offered to nearly double Pacs best payday, it was actually a way of Floyd avoiding Pacquiao.

So sure, Pac turns down the fight, takes easy paydays against Brandon Rios and he's a champion of principles. But Garcia looks to do the same and he's cowardly, not worth watching and should be punished for turning down Pac's generous opportunity that he granted him?

<36>

Pac stood to make way more, sure. Against Floyd. Not Vargas. Pac stands to make more now with a relevant dance partner that people want to see. People don't like the Vargas fight. Its not even going to be a PPV event according to Arum. Pac hasn't fought off PPV since when, 2004? When a fighter sees his star dwindling like Pac has, he doesn't get big fights by offering opponents a fraction of what he makes. He sold well against Floyd because that was a big fight. His next PPV flopped. People don't care about Bradley. People don't care about Vargas either, a guy who got schooled by Pacs last opponent.

People want to see Pac fight someone with a solid resume. Like Garcia. They'll pay to see that fight.

I actually had typed out a long response to counter all these points, not realizing until the end you'd moved the goalposts again. You're good at that, I'll admit.

This is all filler material trying to steer the subject away. The issue is that you think the Pac/Garcia negotiations should be comparable to the Pac/Floyd negotiations. There is literally no sense to that. Pac and Floyd were the top two PPV stars in the world by a titanic margin. Has Garcia ever even headlined a PPV? That kid has zero say when it comes to money against Pac, regardless of how far Pac's fallen. He doesn't stand to make more and he won't make more with any other opponent. Garcia fucked his legacy here. He wasn't low balled in any way.

I'm smart enough to spell queue...

That's good progress for you, you should stick a little certificate on your fridge.

When you're intelligent enough to hold a debate, or mature enough to admit that you are wrong, we can begin talking like adults.

Until then, go read a book or something.

That's good progress for you, you should stick a little certificate on your fridge.

When you're intelligent enough to hold a debate, or mature enough to admit that you are wrong, we can begin talking like adults.

Until then, go read a book or something.
I admit I'm wrong all the time I don't have an ego problem. I don't waste my time with you because you have a closed mind. You want to debate and be the moderator too. I knew it when you claimed to have settled the Margarito handwraps case. Cleared by the makers of plaster of paris... lol :rolleyes:

Back