(Rumor?)DHK vs Masvidal, Sexyama vs Alberto Mina for UFC Seoul

Not sure about the Akiyama won but i heard the 1st one was possible a little while ago. So it could definitely be.

Bad match-up for Masvidal. One of the biggest and strongest grinders in the division is not a type you want to meet as an undersized long-range striker.

That'd be a hell of a step up from Ferreira and a bad style matchup for Gamebred.

That would be a cool co-main event for the Korea card.

Bad match-up for Masvidal. One of the biggest and strongest grinders in the division is not a type you want to meet as an undersized long-range striker.

True, but the Donger loves to oblige and engage in a brawl, if that's what his opponent wants.
He must have learned that from Akiyama.
If opponent doesn't want to grapple or isn't as good as you at grappling, engage them in a brawl instead. Win or lose, it will be fun.
(and Oleg Taktarov approves of this strategy, as he was the first MMA fighter to implement it)

You can easily take the guy down, beat him up, maybe even submit him.
F that. Stand and block punches with your face instead.

That'd be a hell of a step up from Ferreira and a bad style matchup for Gamebred.

Both doesn't deserve each other. DHK should get a higher ranked, more plausible opponent and Gamebred needs to trade leather with other competing WWs.

Sexyama is back?

He's been back in a while. He was in the last UFC Japan and is confirmed in UFC korea card. Not sure about the opponent

That would be a cool co-main event for the Korea card.

Not cool for me ;(, and the co-main is Cro Cop vs Hamilton

True, but the Donger loves to oblige and engage in a brawl, if that's what his opponent wants.
If opponent doesn't want to grapple or isn't as good as you at grappling, engage them in a brawl instead. Win or lose, it will be fun.
(and Oleg Taktarov approves of this strategy, as he was the first MMA fighter to implement it)

See, he grinded Burkman, another long-range striker. The days of DHK The Wild Brawler are temporarily over.

You can easily take the guy down, beat him up, maybe even submit him.
F that. Stand and block punches with your face instead.

Who cares! I love Dong because of this! Dong with balls!!! Lol

Both doesn't deserve each other. DHK should get a higher ranked, more plausible opponent and Gamebred needs to trade leather with other competing WWs.

He's been back in a while. He was in the last UFC Japan and is confirmed in UFC korea card. Not sure about the opponent

Not cool for me ;(, and the co-main is Cro Cop vs Hamilton

Eh, he's usually been quite inactive as of late. Surprised to see him back so soon. :)

Who the fuck is Alberto Mina? Must be a lottery winner. You'd have to be if you're a nobody like him that gets to rub up on the Sex for (potentially) 15 minutes.

Masvidal would shock the Dong. Much cleaner striking with great TDD.

I can dig it.

So far the Korea card would be:

Ben Henderson vs Thiago Alves
Dong Hyun Kim vs Jorge Masvidal
Mirko Cro Cop vs Anthony Hamilton
Yoshihiro Akiyama vs Alberto Mina
Hyun Gyu Lim vs Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos

Looking good so far to me. Is this card on Fight Pass?

Weak ass fights for all the Koreans and Cro Cop. Give them someone with big names fuck.

Who the fuck is Alberto Mina? Must be a lottery winner. You'd have to be if you're a nobody like him that gets to rub up on the Sex for (potentially) 15 minutes.

Fought Shinsho Anzai last year in China. Look that fight up, crazy ass fight

Good fights, imo.

I wanted DHK with a legit top 10 opponent. For the last couple of years, he has fought guys like Burkman, Siyar, Erick Silva, and Hathaway. He did lose to Woodley, but i think a guy like Saffiedine, Stephen Thompson and even Gunnar would have been better fights for him.

Back