Rumor: Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga 2 and Manuwa vs. Jan Blachowitz in Poland

If Mirko were to beat Gonzaga, rematches with any of his other losses would be good. Mir, Schaub, Nelson, and Dos Santos have all lost a step or two since beating Cro Cop. I think Dos Santos still beats him, the other fights would be entertaining. Just my 2 cents.

Well I thought the first Mir vs CroCop would be entertaining too.

How very, very wrong I was.

I'd like to see the UFC get CC a win, and a former UFC legend some serious bankroll.

CC vs Coleman II

IMO the UFC could get Mark Coleman to come out of retirement for a UFC main/ co-main event $$$ and certainly be a winnable fight for Mirko.

Would have preferred Big Nog personally, but he's probably recovering from a number of injuries like usual.

mirko and gonzaga seems like a sensible enough fight to make. Allways up to see manuwa fight.

Yeah Gonzaga seems like the best option for Cro Cop at this point, or Big Nog.

Would be nuts if Cro Cop floors Gonzaga with a head kick.

What other Poles do the UFC have?

Pawel Pawlak vs. Jingliang Li
Krzysztof Jokto vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
Daniel Omielanczuk vs. Walt Harris

Cant think of anymore. They'll probably sign a few though, some decent prospects there but depends if they're under tight contracts.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk and the dude that fought Tibau and Edwards lately, I forgot his name completely now lol. But he got popped for roids so I don't know when he can come back.

Yeah Gonzaga seems like the best option for Cro Cop at this point, or Big Nog.

Would be nuts if Cro Cop floors Gonzaga with a head kick.

it doesnt look like he can throw it like he used to. If old mirko hit ishii with his standard LHK wed be talking about the late ishii and that its sad that he's dead.

Solid fight

Wasn't a fan of gonzaga till after what he did with cro cop despite seeing cro cop getting killed like that

I like this fight
Either cro cop vs nog or this

If Crocop wants to avenge his most vicious KO losses, he will need to fight ferociously! Quick reflexes. No mistakes. No lack of sense of urgency.

I don t think with KSW doing well in Poland with Khalidov , Nastula , Puzanowski ......ect
Cro Cop vs Gonzaga would be good move , and rest of good Polish fighters ,popular...fights at m1 Tybura, Grabowski !
Simply - CroCop won't work in Poland even if you throw in Jan Blazcowich !!!
Germany maybe , Croatia even Sweeden or UK but not Poland IMAO

I don t think with KSW doing well in Poland with Khalidov , Nastula , Puzanowski ......ect
Cro Cop vs Gonzaga would be good move , and rest of good Polish fighters ,popular...fights at m1 Tybura, Grabowski !
Simply - CroCop won't work in Poland even if you throw in Jan Blazcowich !!!
Germany maybe , Croatia even Sweeden or UK but not Poland IMAO

KSW runs four shows a year.

And I can see CroCop could win vs some , most of those lads , Gonzaga, Brandon, Mir, Nelson even JDS as he has huge advantage this time around NO TRT !

Back