Rumor: Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga 2 and Manuwa vs. Jan Blachowitz in Poland

If Mirko were to beat Gonzaga, rematches with any of his other losses would be good. Mir, Schaub, Nelson, and Dos Santos have all lost a step or two since beating Cro Cop. I think Dos Santos still beats him, the other fights would be entertaining. Just my 2 cents.

I am sure TBA will pull out from this fight again.

Quite a lot of tourist traffic between Croatia and Poland; not a terrible idea for a location. Fight will have to be at a weird time to accommodate the American audience though.

What other Poles do the UFC have?

Pawel Pawlak vs. Jingliang Li
Krzysztof Jokto vs. Marcelo Guimaraes
Daniel Omielanczuk vs. Walt Harris

Cant think of anymore. They'll probably sign a few though, some decent prospects there but depends if they're under tight contracts.

CroCop will fight on of his fights in Croatia - UFC will come to Croatia in 2015 !!

Man, if Cro Cop LHK KOs Gonzaga, it might be the greatest moment in MMA history. By contrast, imagine if Cro Cop gets LHK KO'ed again. The saddest moment in history.

Gonzaga gets another fight in the UFC? Don't know about that. And yes, OP is obviously full of shit and just throwing spaghetti at the wall. Nothing we haven't seen here.

61392.gif

Father time catches everyone, #2 HW for years. His fight with Fedor was a fucking war.

Cro Cop vs Arlovski
UFC is not going to Poland

I like it,but maybe if Arlovski loses his next fight...Hes been doing great in his return and a Cro Cop fight is only a step back for him at this point.

Gonzaga's chin seems to be really effected and weak now. Cro Cop TKO

He still has power though, it's basically a "who lands first win" matchup

Would kinda be the same with AA, even though AA is way closer to his prime athletically than CC.

Gonzaga, the man who sent Cro Cop's career spiralling into shit. Imagine if Cro Cop won by LHK to the dome.

Or Gonzaga did it again.

lol

CroCop will fight on of his fights in Croatia - UFC will come to Croatia in 2015 !!

this guy right here knows...

go cops ex manager last year said that if he won against ishii (the first fight) Crocop would be getting a one fight contract with the UFC for their first show in Croatia. once again, that was cro cops manager at the time who said that. this was said close to a year ago so some of the details might have changed since then. obviously UFC talk Crocop so Bellator couldn't have them, so it might be more than a one fight contract now.

This time it's personal.

Mirko can beat Gonzaga. But, at 40, he is just not nearly as explosive or durable. If Gonzaga can weather the storm, he's in trouble.

Mirko can beat Gonzaga. But, at 40, he is just not nearly as explosive or durable. If Gonzaga can weather the storm, he's in trouble.

I think it's the other way around. Gonzaga grows weaker as the fight goes. He has never seemed like a very mentally tough guy. He breaks easy.

I think Gonzaga knocks CC out with his right hand instead of his right leg this time. His hands have improved a ton since he fought CC, and while he can't and will never be able to keep up with mobile, athletic HWs in the UFC, he can beat most others. And mobile/athletic is definitely not Crocop these days.

Ooooh fuck. My war-boner just reared its ugly head.

Then it retreated back into the murky abyss when thoughts of a repeat flashed through my mind.

I'm so boner-torn.

Back