Rumor: Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga 2 and Manuwa vs. Jan Blachowitz in Poland

BerlinerEisbaer

White Belt
Reaction score
It's very likely that Manuwa's opponent is going to be Jan Blachowicz.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...-being-targetted-poland-later-spring-2918447/

Before you hate: A few days ago I made a thread, that the UFC would announce an event in Germany on friday. Tomorrow we'll see whether it's true or not.
Link to the thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/rumor-ufc-will-announce-event-germany-friday-2916947/

It's a rumor and it's, though it's highly likely, not 100 per cent sure, so don't be too excited.

Have a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
mirko and gonzaga seems like a sensible enough fight to make. Allways up to see manuwa fight.

If so, I'm very excited. CroCop absolutely can beat today's Gonzaga.

Well, there's like 100% chance it's gonna be either Nogueira or Gonzaga.

Source, please?

Nice one, I think Mirko can beat Gonzaga, I was hoping he would avenge a few of his losses and seeing as Gonzaga was the one who started his downward spiral this would be an awsome fight.

Mirko by headkick revenge!

I wish both mirko and nog would retire,but man,nog even more so. Still if they fought,id watch,and im pretty sure the UFC knows that.

No sauce = shit thread

24q4yfb.png

wooow TBA

hard fight for manuwa

Well, there's like 100% chance it's gonna be either Nogueira or Gonzaga.

Source, please?

I'm the source. :wink:

As I have said: I neither have a source nor an official confirmation.
Let's just wait and see if it turns out to be true. I don't expect you to believe me, especially because it's not 100% sure, so just wait and see.

We could also wait till tomorrow and see if the UFC announces an event in Germany.:wink:

I'm the source. :wink:

As I have said: I neither have a source nor an official confirmation.
Let's just wait and see if it turns out to be true. I don't expect you to believe me, especially because it's not 100% sure, so just wait and see.

We could also wait till tomorrow and see if the UFC will announce an event in Germany.:wink:

How can you say its a rumour then? I could start a thread saying Rumour: BerlinerEisbaer is gay, would it make it any more true?

If so, I'm very excited. CroCop absolutely can beat today's Gonzaga.

Today's Crocop vs today's Gonzaga? It's 30/70 to me since Gonzaga has been utilizing his ground game more and he has the previous highlight reel KO under his belt. I hope to see Crocop throwing a lot of head kicks but the fear of the takedown will probably stymie him.

I'd also like to state that this is not a troll attempt: If I were a troll,I would have written: "Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga in Poland." I've relativised my thesis and prompted you to not get too excited. If my prediction turns out to be true, we can be happy. If not, I would have lost my credibility. You lose in neither case.

I'm all about CC GG 2.

Im down for that.... one of the few possible CC matchups im intrested

Back