Rumor - Conor leaning towards fighting Floyd, in boxing.

Chael Sonnen is always right.

LOL- what a bunch of horseshit. Chael is right about half the time. You would get the same accuracy with a coin toss. But even when he is wrong, he is colorful.

Really again

Anything to avoid putting that belt on the line. ANYTHING

In 5 years, Conor will be sitting on a beach with millions in the bank.

...and the haters will still be hitting their keyboards in rented accommodation.

Can we get rid of Conor now? I think we are all done with, right? Let's get the weight class moving again.

Can we get rid of Conor now? I think we are all done with, right? Let's get the weight class moving again.

What exactly do you want? How do you want to ge rid of him?

I’d watch it again, Floyd probably doesn’t let Conor win three rounds this time.

Needs a less “physical” ref in my opinion. But Floyd is old and has his brand to protect as well. The only chance Conor has at hurting Floyd besides a Hail Mary left hook is hitting him inside the clinch.

The last ref was well aware of this and conveniently would break them up a split mili second after they would clinch. I’ve watched many years of boxing and not all refs are like that, so I would like a different ref in the rematch.

What exactly do you want? How do you want to ge rid of him?
The UFC telling him to vacate, or stripping him. If he's going for another boxing fight he doesn't care about MMA, UFC, his belt. It's more than obvious so lets stop pretending and go on with our lives. FFS enough is enough.

Would the sheep really pay to see that exhibition again?!?!

Surely Conor's ego blinding him from reality makes him the only person who thinks he has a chance and wasn't entirely carried in the fight. Come on, are ppl that stupid?!?!

I get the $$$ involved, but the belief that he has a chance is simply nanners

ddv6_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Am I missing something here? As there been underground talk & desire to see this farce boxing match-up again? It was far from being a nail biter or back n forth battle, just Floyd schooling Conor in the art of boxing...

OK2E7JV.gif

So he can only box retired boxers and journey men mma fighters, this is the UFC **Disputed** LW Champ...

Rumour......Connor to fight MMA next

Source: my mate ‘disco’ says so

ddv6_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Am I missing something here? As there been underground talk & desire to see this farce boxing match-up again? It was far from being a nail biter or back n forth battle, just Floyd schooling Conor in the art of boxing...

OK2E7JV.gif

So he can only box retired boxers and journey men mma fighters, this is the UFC **Disputed** LW Champ...
You sound jealous Conor going to be making 100 million again.

It’s all entertainment don’t take yourself too seriously.

Even if they only got 2.3 to 3m PPvs sales they would still be laughing their asses all the way to the bank. Conor has nothing to lose again, he already has been beaten already.

Plus WME and dana would take another big payday to allow conny to box again

You sound jealous Conor going to be making 100 million again.

It’s all entertainment don’t take yourself too seriously.

Stop being silly jealous about something that don't effect my life? Grow up kid...

At this point he is Mc$$$
I am in the minority that can tolerate that.
Would love to see him cut and smoke
Mommy said I could not fight Max Runaway
MC $$$ is boring right now

Back