Rumor - Conor leaning towards fighting Floyd, in boxing.

So all Connor's bitch boys, now can he be stripped so we all can move on ?

He's just repeating what Chael Sonnen said on his YT channel.

Conor spent more of his money then he thought! Hah I don't blame him for it though, I doubt it sells as many as the first but it'd probably still be more then he'd make in mma.

Has he ever posted anything that turned out to be false?

I ask out of curiousity. I don't follow the guy
One of his more famous screwups was when he claimed Conor was knocked out in training and ran with it, and then was ripped apart by Kavanagh. He then claimed that most of his inside scoops come from random messages from some unnamed sources and that they shouldn't shoot the messenger.

A couple months ago, he also said that Max would be rematching Conor for the 145 belt, and obviously that'd never happen.

How many people would buy this after the first fight ? You'd have to be an idiot to do so.

They had their big boxing vs MMA hype thing going...I don't think it'll strike twice. Surely this would do far, far less numbers than last time ?
It would still sell like crack in a bad neighborhood if it happened i say it does 2 million PPV no matter what just of both guys names

still don't to see it ever again though !

I wouldn't want to get my ass handed to me by Khabib or Ferg either.

How many people would buy this after the first fight ? You'd have to be an idiot to do so.

They had their big boxing vs MMA hype thing going...I don't think it'll strike twice. Surely this would do far, far less numbers than last time ?

You'd be an idiot to buy their second fight?

You're an idiot if you paid to watch their first fight.

Well no shit Conor would rather fight a 40 year old retired boxer he outweighs by more than 20lbs. He will get paid a lot more, and he’ll have 100 excuses to justify another loss. His fans will call it a challenge, and commend his bravery.

Why would anyone pay to watch the rematch?

Will they do it once a year to see how far into his 50s that Floyd can still win?

Fine go take your loss for the payday, but the UFC has to take that belt and move on.

Just few days ago Conor told what is next. Not a boxing fight.

UFC is not making another deal for you son.. So how is that going to work?

How many times has this Dizz guy been wrong? I can't count

I'd say he's about 60/40. Some would say 50/50. But the things he's gotten right have been really significant. But still, that's why I'm calling it a rumor.

Who in their right mind would buy this fight again? Do they really think Americans are low IQ retards?

uh, yes. the existence of NASCAR is evidence enough of that ;)

when you think about it, if a rematch were to do HALF the revenue of the first one, it is worthwhile for all involved.

Back