Rumor - Conor leaning towards fighting Floyd, in boxing.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Good luck getting out of that UFC contract.

Chael Sonnen is always right.

How many times has this Dizz guy been wrong? I can't count

Conor is not stupid, loosing in mma hit his brand (fighter brand, whiskey and mclife media).
He should fight floyd/malignaggi/diaz

How many people would buy this after the first fight ? You'd have to be an idiot to do so.

They had their big boxing vs MMA hype thing going...I don't think it'll strike twice. Surely this would do far, far less numbers than last time ?

When theres potential of 100m payday, fuck the world, id go with the payday everytime

If you think about it, Conor fighting Floyd in a boxing match is probably the least interesting, or exciting fight he could possibly make.

Loooooool, McGregor will get f*cked up again. I bet Mayweather could finish him quicker than before.

This Dizz dude is a fraud, wasteland this thread. He isnt an insider like he claims, he throws out shit and hopes it sticks.

Remember when he said Conor was KO'd in sparring and he wouldnt fight Nate?

Who in their right mind would buy this fight again? Do they really think Americans are low IQ retards?

Just because Conor wants it doesn't mean Floyd will carry him again

Conor is worse than Nate is right now when it comes to begging for a payday

Nah.

And let's see a legit source before we start getting concerned, Dizz tends to throw anything at the wall and hope something sticks.

Nah.

And let's see a legit source before we start getting concerned, Dizz tends to throw anything at the wall and hope something sticks.

Has he ever posted anything that turned out to be false?

I ask out of curiousity. I don't follow the guy

Loooooool, McGregor will get f*cked up again. I bet Mayweather could finish him quicker than before.
Maybe said the first time he wanted his fans to see a good fight and wasn’t gonna end it quickly.

Back