Rumble's response when asked about a potential change in weight class in the future

HWs hit way too damn hard for Rumble to handle.

i think rumble could do some damage at heavyweight. low top 10's-15 would have problems with rumble imo.

he already decisioned arlovski albeit with that 10 secondtime keeping blunder in the first round. but solid showing when arlovski was re surging hard.

qf0PO.jpg

I think he'd do pretty well actually. He has good power, a good chin, wrestling, and probably a speed advantage in most cases.

For example King Mo has done quite well in HW fights as he has good power, and probably better wrestling than rumble, and of course Randy.

Rumble should try and make a name off Travis Browne.

Until he does, he's ducking Overeem. I still remember him saying he wanted to fight Overeem.

I think he should go for it if he loses at LHW again

At this point, if Rumble is going to get the belt.. Its now or never imo

I think he has the skills to make it happen

That's because Arlovski missed most of his shots and fought in the clinch the whole fight.

Well if this isn't revisionist history

Well he almost KO'd Cormier and Cormier was undefeated at HW...

I seem to recall Fedor doing OK at HW and look at what a MW Hendo did to him. Imagine if Rumble fought Fedor instead.

Let's not make it out like UFC HWs are 7' 300lb and ripped. Most of them are about to turn 40 and a ton of them could make 205 if they just started dieting and cut some fat like Cormier.

That's because Arlovski missed most of his shots and fought in the clinch the whole fight.
And Arlovski lost. He would go on to win his next 6 straight so it was a good win for Rumble.

What makes you say that? He beat arlovski who's one of the heaviest hitters of all time & iirc we've never even seen him rocked.

Well if this isn't revisionist history
Maybe it's just me. I've seen the fight a few times on yt, Rumble was never in any serious danger, Arlovski didn't land anything significant.

Everyone is talking about Rumble`s hability to take those HW`s bombs but how about those guys taking this motherfucker`s bombs?? This dude could KTFO a bear with that power.

And Arlovski lost. He would go on to win his next 6 straight so it was a good win for Rumble.
Def a good win, I have doubts about his power compared to HWs, until he moves up for real and pack on more muscles this is just all speculation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back