Rumbles chance with Jones a 5min all out burst of crazyflurries

Johnson wouldn't win,he would gas then get submitted.

"Puncher's chance" is being said here as if its some sort of hail mary play or unlikely scenario... Its been AJ's only method for winning his entire career, its all he ever tries to do, and hes done it dozens of times.

Even fucking Arlovski barely made it out alive against him. Granted Jones is a really unique opponent.

Still think Gustafsson takes it though, so we'll probably never know.

I always wondered why more fighters don't just build their bodies to be 1st round of hell. I mean surely if the other guy is trained for cardio and you have no chance to eek out a decision, why not?
Kind of like Shane Carwin was pre JDS. :p

I won't lie... Rumble is literally a walking hurricane of fight-ending punches in the first round... If he gasses (which has happened), then who knows.

If Jones somehow finds a way to win, then no way in hell would it be in the first.

Rumble getting the 1st round is almost a given.

I don't think so. When a fighter isn't technically up to standard this 'power' game can be very effective. When your skills are on point a big powerful guy like Rumble can be rendered useless. I.E: Rory vs Woodley for instance.

I'd much prefer Alex to take out Rumble. He is the true test for Jones at LHW.

I always wondered why more fighters don't just build their bodies to be 1st round of hell. I mean surely if the other guy is trained for cardio and you have no chance to eek out a decision, why not?
Kind of like Shane Carwin was pre JDS. :p

387_l.jpg

Sokoudjou was the prototype

It will be the same as the Glover fight.

Back