Rumble will KO Glover

I dunno, glover has got big power too, he might catch rumble with the 1-2 and KO him

I've got Glover. He's not gonna shoot from the outside like Phil or Bader; his strikes will set up the takedown. Glover is slow and he looks likes 50, but he's one of the best in the world. He'll tame Rumble over the course of 15 minutes.
Great post. He's also plenty tough. But like you said he might be the slowest guy at 205 including no knees Shogun. Think that might be his downfall here.

I disagree. DC doesn't go for submissions because he always fights the top guys, Glover only has submission wins against B level guys, OSP, Te Huna, Kingsbury.

Until Glover submit guys like Gus, Rumble, Bader, DC then you cant say Glover is "far more dangerous" on the ground than DC.
Yes I can and I will. He is the superior grappler when compared to DC in terms of submission skills. It's not even close. Rumble lost by RNC to Kos and a tiny Rich Clementi as well. DC not the only man to pull that off.

Glover by KO or submission. He's durable as hell. Will probably lose a dominant first round by Johnson and take over after the first 2 minutes of the second round.

Could be the first round could be the 3rd its irrelevant he will KO glover willing to sig bet with anyone. To beat rumble you have to be the most elite wrestler in the division. Glover isnt, ppl fail to recognize that Rumble also has good wrestling, he easily manhandled guys like phil davis and bader. The only guy who was able to outwrestle him is DC and that dude is an olympic level wrestler who outwrestles everyone except jones.

I wont even be surprised if Rumble stuffs glover and actually lays some nice GNP on him to a TKO. Dont sleep on rumbles wrestling .

Or be Trtor and have Rumble scared shitless to stand with you

He's an actual BJJ black belt unlike DC's ceremonial rank. He has legit ground skills. If DC subbed Rumble Glover absolutely can.

DC has the best wrestling in the LHW division, you need this wrestling talent to submit Rumble. Glover doesn't have the wrestling DC has.

Rumble should be favored in this fight, and he is, but don't act like its an easy fight, Glover can absolutely win, he can tire Anthony out with his grappling, he can also land a nice strike of his own. He does have his ways to win but Anthony should be favored, which he is at -200.

You think Glover wins 33 out of 100? See u at the cage shitbirds.

gloydx-large.jpg

HUGE Rumble fan... That said, this fight is dangerous. Glover is very well rounded, and way stronger than he appears. This will be a good fight... Hope Rumble comes out on top in a potential FOTY

He's an actual BJJ black belt unlike DC's ceremonial rank. He has legit ground skills. If DC subbed Rumble Glover absolutely can.
Glover might have better BJJ but hes not going to be able to keep rumble down long enough to even attempt a submission. rumble has legit wrestling and TDD.

DC has the best wrestling in the LHW division, you need this wrestling talent to submit Rumble. Glover doesn't have the wrestling DC has.
I agree with your last sentence but anything could happen in a fight. Including Glover scoring a knockdown and following to the ground or even Rumble slipping and falling.

Youd be surprised how many guys on here think glover is going to take rumble down and outwrestle him.
Glover can counter Rumble or leg kick the shit out of him. he could win and Rumble could win saying either is definitely gonna win is just stupid.

Glover might have better BJJ but hes not going to be able to keep rumble down long enough to even attempt a submission. rumble has legit wrestling and TDD.
He doesn't need that long. Rumble does have very good wrestling but you guys gotta remember he has lost by sub to lesser guys than Glover. Like I also said earlier he may knock Rumble down and follow to the ground, snatch a neck. He may rock Rumble and get him to shoot a panic takedown, snatch a neck. You guys are discounting his ground game big time.

Well out of all the various possible outcomes for this fight:

- Rumble by T/KO
- Rumble by decision
- Rumble by sub
- drawn dec
- either man by DQ
- Glover by T/KO
- Glover by decision
- Glover by sub

I think Rumble by T/KO is most likely, somewhere around 40% chance. A Glover sub or Rumble striking stoppage would be cool.

Easy ko victory for rumble. Ko round 1 or round 2.

Glover is slow, but he's extremely well rounded and has power, heart, and cardio. Rumble will win some of the battles, Glover will win the war.

glov640b.jpg

all day.

Back