Rumble will KO Glover

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Could be the first round could be the 3rd its irrelevant he will KO glover willing to sig bet with anyone. To beat rumble you have to be the most elite wrestler in the division. Glover isnt, ppl fail to recognize that Rumble also has good wrestling, he easily manhandled guys like phil davis and bader. The only guy who was able to outwrestle him is DC and that dude is an olympic level wrestler who outwrestles everyone except jones.

I wont even be surprised if Rumble stuffs glover and actually lays some nice GNP on him to a TKO. Dont sleep on rumbles wrestling .

Oh wow really, tell me more. What a completely of the rails prediction.

giphy.gif

Oh wow really, tell me more. What a completely of the rails prediction.
Youd be surprised how many guys on here think glover is going to take rumble down and outwrestle him.

It's a fight an that's why we watch
the outcome is hopefully not predetermined

really like both guys but I hope Rumble eventually wins gold
I think Rumbles chances are good early and the longer the fight goes I lean more towards Glover

While i`m not so sure like you about the outcome of this fight, you are absolutely right. People somehow got this idea that Rumble`s weakness is facing a guy with wrestling and that`s it, they get him down and they submit him. Bader and Phil Davis are amazing wrestlers and they had NOTHING on Rumble, he destroyed\dominated them easily and got wrestlefucked by Cormier, who does that to fucking HW`s and everybody not named Jon Jones.

That being said, i could see this fight going in every way, Rumble by KO, Glover by KO, i could see Rumble taking down Glover, the other way around, etc.

No , Rumble never wins by KO , I think your reaching a bit there .

I'm taking Rumble by brutal KO in the first few minutes, I think Glover is too slow and too shitty defense

my personal 2 pence worth of opinion old sport is that Rumble Johnson is gonna KO Glover in the first round, not great cause I like both guys, but Sherdoggers round here act like Rumble will just gas/fold after about 2 minutes, forgetting he's been 15 minutes with Phil Davis (who outwrestled Glover), and Arlovski and won quite handily

I've got Glover. He's not gonna shoot from the outside like Phil or Bader; his strikes will set up the takedown. Glover is slow and he looks likes 50, but he's one of the best in the world. He'll tame Rumble over the course of 15 minutes.

Theres a good chance Rumble will win, but I favor Glover more and more as the fight goes on. If Glover survives the first round I think he will be able to wear Rumble down and work for a submission. Glover is far more dangerous on the ground than DC is and hes also a very competent striker, I wouldn't count him out so quickly

Glover has nothing for Rumble. This is a total mismatch.

Theres a good chance Rumble will win, but I favor Glover more and more as the fight goes on. If Glover survives the first round I think he will be able to wear Rumble down and work for a submission. Glover is far more dangerous on the ground than DC is and hes also a very competent striker, I wouldn't count him out so quickly
How is glover more dangerous on the ground than DC though?

Glover is far more dangerous on the ground than DC

I disagree. DC doesn't go for submissions because he always fights the top guys, Glover only has submission wins against B level guys, OSP, Te Huna, Kingsbury.

Until Glover submit guys like Gus, Rumble, Bader, DC then you cant say Glover is "far more dangerous" on the ground than DC.

Glover has nothing for Rumble. This is a total mismatch.

Rumble should be favored in this fight, and he is, but don't act like its an easy fight, Glover can absolutely win, he can tire Anthony out with his grappling, he can also land a nice strike of his own. He does have his ways to win but Anthony should be favored, which he is at -200.

How is glover more dangerous on the ground than DC though?
He's an actual BJJ black belt unlike DC's ceremonial rank. He has legit ground skills. If DC subbed Rumble Glover absolutely can.

Truly a 2 outcome fight. Rumble by KO or Glover by submission. Can't see it going any other way.

Back