Rumble vs Rampage

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember back in 2015 and early 2016 when I wasn't that into MMA... I used to play this game called Undisputed 3 as well as watching some highlights of Chuck, Rampage, Etc...

So In my knowledge.. I thought all those fighters I used to play in my game were still around... I remember watching videos of Rashad and Rampage KO'ing Chuck.. I remember thinking that these guys were still around fighting and were the NEW era generation of fighters, that being, Rampage, Rashad etc... I mean I DID see Rumble on "Try guys try UFC" on youtube but thats it...

Then I start to watch UFC.. My first UFC PPV i bought was 205 with my pops.. I start to watch more current MMA and Im like wtf? Where are all the guys in my video game? Wheres RAMPGE? Who was like the one punch Mike Tyson of MMA.. Wheres Rashad.. Wheres CHUCK?? KOSCHECK?

So yeah.... Imho... I feel like Rampage has what it takes to beat Rumble.. Rampage KO'D Chuck with one punch..... He KO'd Silva...

Yeah I understand Rumble One punch Ko'd Slow proding Glover...

But Rampage had this style where he deflects punches with his elbows and forearms and does a short counter with his 73inch arm reach and puts people to sleep. He had A TON OF POWER.. Why do people keep forgetting how scary he was when he beat Chuck and Silva... I feel like he'd put Rumble away tbh..... Hes way more explosive and had better boxing.

Rampage today would get beat up pretty badly. He's old, fat and slow now.

Rampage circa 2007 vs Rumble circa 2015, that would be an amazing fight. Toss up fight.

Rampage today would get beat up pretty badly. He's old, fat and slow now.

Rampage circa 2007 vs Rumble circa 2015, that would be an amazing fight. Toss up fight.

Oh for sure... 2007 Rampage was legit terrifying..

I remember back in 2015 and early 2016 when I wasn't that into MMA... I used to play this game called Undisputed 3 as well as watching some highlights of Chuck, Rampage, Etc...

So In my knowledge.. I thought all those fighters I used to play in my game were still around... I remember watching videos of Rashad and Rampage KO'ing Chuck.. I remember thinking that these guys were still around fighting and were the NEW era generation of fighters, that being, Rampage, Rashad etc... I mean I DID see Rumble on "Try guys try UFC" on youtube but thats it...

Then I start to watch UFC.. My first UFC PPV i bought was 205 with my pops.. I start to watch more current MMA and Im like wtf? Where are all the guys in my video game? Wheres RAMPGE? Who was like the one punch Mike Tyson of MMA.. Wheres Rashad.. Wheres CHUCK?? KOSCHECK?

So yeah.... Imho... I feel like Rampage has what it takes to beat Rumble.. Rampage KO'D Chuck with one punch..... He KO'd Silva...

Yeah I understand Rumble One punch Ko'd Slow proding Glover...

But Rampage had this style where he deflects punches with his elbows and forearms and does a short counter with his 73inch arm reach and puts people to sleep. He had A TON OF POWER.. Why do people keep forgetting how scary he was when he beat Chuck and Silva... I feel like he'd put Rumble away tbh..... Hes way more explosive and had better boxing.
Prime Rampage was a beast and would’ve given Rumbla a hell of a fight

Now move out of your parents house

Only way Rampage has a chance is... if old Rampage (in his prime) could time travel to the future and fight Rumble during one of his more difficult weight cuts...

Prime vs Prime would be very interesting at 205.

Nowadays Rampage looks like Roy Nelson and Rumble looks like he has been getting supplement advice from Flex Wheeler.

Prime v prime would be some black on black crime

Rumble vs Fatpage now?
Worse than this:

JTrhZzN.gif

Rumble vs Rampage in his prime?

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Rumble couldn’t make 205 anymore. Rampage has looked bad for a long time. His last big win was 2010 and we are a decade past prime rampage. He could fight Tito or chuck.
I want to see him and Roy fight. He gave titties a lot of crap and I’d bet Roy know him now.

I think Rumble has a little more power but I pick Rampage because he's tougher and has more heart

rumble is literally 10 times faster,stronger and more accurate. he would kills any rampage.

More power? Rampage literally broke Chucks chin
Rumble broke Arlovski's jaw didn't he? Either way both of those guys are glass chinned, but I just think Rumble was a little more powerful because on his run he pretty much was knocking everyone out with little effort until he ran into DC. With Rampage it usually took more effort, but he had more dog in him and wouldn't wilt after a little adversity like Crumble

So here's what TS had to say about Rampage in that other thread where he was trying to shit on Jones' resume:

I just saw Jones beat a bunch of slow prodding. Low level old, short guys like Rampage lol

Troll much?

Rumble broke Arlovski's jaw didn't he? Either way both of those guys are glass chinned, but I just think Rumble was a little more powerful because on his run he pretty much was knocking everyone out with little effort until he ran into DC. With Rampage it usually took more effort, but he had more dog in him and wouldn't wilt after a little adversity like Crumble

LOL. He didnt even TKO Arvloski.. Rampage one punch Ko'd Chuck and put him on a losing streak

So here's what TS had to say about Rampage in that other thread where he was trying to shit on Jones' resume:

Troll much?

You DO realize Im talking about PRIME rampage in this thread... Jones beat a way out of prime Rampage... Dumb much?

You DO realize Im talking about PRIME rampage in this thread... Jones beat a way out of prime Rampage... Dumb much?
every jones opponents somehow out of prime according to you.its pretty obvious that youre blind hating the goat jones

Tough fight to call. All i know is both guys would be coming out swinging for the fences.

Back